Mac or PC?

Mac or PC

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac. Because I've always used them, love how the OS functions and how it looks, love some of the exclusive programs. Also, sexy as f**k design.

I have a hackintosh so it's a bit of both worlds.

The thing I dislike about Macs is that they are not very customizable and are very expensive for what you get. If they had more options to increase the power and were not too expensive, I'd be much more likely to get a store bought Mac. Macs are pretty and nice to look at... I'm a sucker for pretty things.

The thing I dislike about Macs is that they are not very customizable and are very expensive for what you get. If they had more options to increase the power and were not too expensive, I'd be much more likely to get a store bought Mac. Macs are pretty and nice to look at... I'm a sucker for pretty things.

The way things look gets me every time too. xD

If by power you mean RAM, sites like Corsair or TigerDirect offer relatively cheap ways to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back