Lots of views but no subs or ratings

If you're channel is new and you're looking for subscribers there is nobody better to ask than your friends and your family, they will always support you throughout your YouTube journey without hesitation therefore you should ask them to subscribe to you and you should be expecting a yes from all of them

Normal subrates are about 0.5% - 4% meaning only 5 to 40 people subscribe per 1000 views. The better the content, the higher the subrate. Also the amount of videos you have is an enormous factor in subrates.

Normal subrates are about 0.5% - 4% meaning only 5 to 40 people subscribe per 1000 views. The better the content, the higher the subrate. Also the amount of videos you have is an enormous factor in subrates.
Thanks for that info. How long have you had your channel for though? You can a good ratio of subscribers and where do you share you videos and channel at? :)

Thanks for that info. How long have you had your channel for though? You can a good ratio of subscribers and where do you share you videos and channel at? :)
It doesn't just depend on those factors it depends on other things for example I got shoutouts from my friend who has 100k subscribers that's how I got 150 subscribers in such a short period of time.

It doesn't just depend on those factors it depends on other things for example I got shoutouts from my friend who has 100k subscribers that's how I got 150 subscribers in such a short period of time.
Not wanting to sound like a desperate fame wh*re can you please ask him to shout me out? It's your choice :)

Keep posting. Dont post too often or too far apart. Once a week is a good pace for starting. Make your content appealing, short, and high quality. Don't try to be something you're not. Try to involve your viewers and get their opinions. If you really want to, check out adwords to advertise your video. Just keep it up and people will start watching.

Back