Lots of views but no subs or ratings

mbajiihd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've posted my videos on channel for about a week and in total I have over 100 views and I only shared on facebook and google+. I still have no ratings or subscribers and it kinda worries if people just view my videos to not come back for more content. I mean, I inform them of previous videos and try to encourage them to subscribe but nothing's happening at the moment. Please help. :( :/

MAmedia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That is not lots of views. 40percent of them are probably you, because you've watched it several times.

Usually around 20 subscribers come with 1k views~

mbajiihd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That is not lots of views. 40percent of them are probably you, because you've watched it several times.

Usually around 20 subscribers come with 1k views~
Nah mate, I do try to cheat my way to get views cos it isn't legit and fun. I've shared them on sharing websites but nothing's happening.

MAmedia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Nah mate, I do try to cheat my way to get views cos it isn't legit and fun. I've shared them on sharing websites but nothing's happening.
Share is not the only thing you should do. Go on forums. Gaming or whatever share your video. Advertise yourself ;)

mbajiihd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Share is not the only thing you should do. Go on forums. Gaming or whatever share your video. Advertise yourself ;)
Ok thanks. What forums do you think would be beneficial for my channel as I'm 'fairly' new in YT and I'm trying to get my self known out there?

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
Well since you've only been posting videos for a week it can take time to gather an audience to gain ratings and comments from. After a while you'll get regular watchers and they'll be the people who are more likely to rate and comment. 1 week really isn't anything to worry about, these things take time :)

MAmedia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Ok thanks. What forums do you think would be beneficial for my channel as I'm 'fairly' new in YT and I'm trying to get my self known out there?
Find some game forums. There are plenty of them. You can share your vids there. Google them. Just don't spam, post in another threads aswell.

Scylla Games

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I got 74 views after 6 weeks. You are doing just fine, don't worry about it mate :)

Reactions: Noobzilla

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I've posted my videos on channel for about a week and in total I have over 100 views and I only shared on facebook and google+. I still have no ratings or subscribers and it kinda worries if people just view my videos to not come back for more content. I mean, I inform them of previous videos and try to encourage them to subscribe but nothing's happening at the moment. Please help. :( :/
I've had a channel for over 7 years and still only have less than 500 subscribers with almost a million and a half views. Subs aren't everything especially with a random channel like mine. Unless you make a viral video for your first one you will take a while to gain followers.

SuckMyDax

Chaser of Dreams
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Maybe you could also ask folks to let you know what they would like to see in the next video in the comments? If anyone replies with a request, you could engage with them and perhaps earn a new subscriber. But yeah, this early on, patience is key.