Lots of views but no subs or ratings

Maybe you could also ask folks to let you know what they would like to see in the next video in the comments? If anyone replies with a request, you could engage with them and perhaps earn a new subscriber. But yeah, this early on, patience is key.
How long have you had your channel for? A year? 5 years? More or less? I'm not the type of person how is 'patient' but I understand your point. I however want to be known instantly, not being a fame-searching wh*re but for people to see what I'm capable of in what I love doing. :) Thanks anyway[DOUBLEPOST=1416172829,1416172679][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've had a channel for over 7 years and still only have less than 500 subscribers with almost a million and a half views. Subs aren't everything especially with a random channel like mine. Unless you make a viral video for your first one you will take a while to gain followers.
Don't you get bored? Like wanting to start fresh and get a better audience and improve from your last stop point. If that's how you would put advice on subscribers then I appreciate it. :)

Wait...are you saying that after a week you aren't famous?

Dude, what the hell are you doing wrong?!

Seriously, be patient. YouTube is a slow, uphill crawl for most of us. If you can't deal with that, maybe this isn't your game.

How long have you had your channel for? A year? 5 years? More or less? I'm not the type of person how is 'patient' but I understand your point. I however want to be known instantly, not being a fame-searching wh*re but for people to see what I'm capable of in what I love doing. :) Thanks anyway[DOUBLEPOST=1416172829,1416172679][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't you get bored? Like wanting to start fresh and get a better audience and improve from your last stop point. If that's how you would put advice on subscribers then I appreciate it. :)
I don't get bored, I just like making videos. I'm not all about a specific audience most of the time, I just make videos I like and upload them. If I ever came up with something that had more of a theme where an "audience" would be likely, then I'd make a new channel. I don't dedicate enough time to Youtube though to really worry about subs.

Some people dont subscribe but they still come back to watch your videos. I can name a few people i am not subbed to and i still search for them every day and watch their content.

Getting a view is easy to achieve.
Getting a like is harder.
Getting a comment is much harder..
Getting a subscriber is darn near impossible...

You have to strike the right tone with a video, and you have to have many right videos in order for people to not want to miss any of your content and subscribe to you.

Getting a view is easy to achieve.
Getting a like is harder.
Getting a comment is much harder..
Getting a subscriber is darn near impossible...

You have to strike the right tone with a video, and you have to have many right videos in order for people to not want to miss any of your content and subscribe to you.
I must agree with you there.

Trust me getting views is wayyyyy better than getting subscribers! That means your content is getting out to people and they are interested enough to click on it. Look at me, you are getting more views per video than I am and you don't even have a subscriber!

I wouldnt stress it too much man, 'if you build it, they will come' - even more so by the fact you are actually getting views.

Some people dont subscribe but they still come back to watch your videos. I can name a few people i am not subbed to and i still search for them every day and watch their content.
Ah, well thank you a lot cos I'm really trying to get my face out there and I known youtube has grown immensely and it's much harder to get famous as it was back then but that subscriber counter that isn't moving is really bugging. Thanks anyway

Ah, well thank you a lot cos I'm really trying to get my face out there and I known youtube has grown immensely and it's much harder to get famous as it was back then but that subscriber counter that isn't moving is really bugging. Thanks anyway
No doubt, mine bugs me to death, but the way i see it - if im getting views, people are watching, and if people are watching, then sooner or later subs will flow.

You could also start doing a few collabs with people to get your face out there more, that will help boost your subs, do a few little giveaways - little things like that help.

Back