Gaming Looking To Collab With Other PC Gamers

Sup guys, I'm looking for some fellow Youtubers to collab with (as the title says obviously). I'm 22 years old and am looking to collab on games such as...
-Playerunkown's Battlegrounds
-CS:GO
-Garrys Mod
-Rocket League
-DayZ
-Arma 3
-H1Z1
-GTA 5
-Rust
-Rainbow Six Siege
-Ark: Survival Evolved
-Overwatch
-Minecraft
And many more! I have many games on steam and if there's something you wanna collab with, I don't mind checking it out and possibly getting it as well. My video style is mainly consisted of funny moments / highlight type videos with some lets plays on the side. Let me know if you think you'd like to give it a shot sometime..

Discord: Canadian_Dragon#9964

Sup guys, I'm looking for some fellow Youtubers to collab with (as the title says obviously). I'm 22 years old and am looking to collab on games such as...
-Playerunkown's Battlegrounds
-CS:GO
-Garrys Mod
-Rocket League
-DayZ
-Arma 3
-H1Z1
-GTA 5
-Rust
-Rainbow Six Siege
-Ark: Survival Evolved
-Overwatch
-Minecraft
And many more! I have many games on steam and if there's something you wanna collab with, I don't mind checking it out and possibly getting it as well. My video style is mainly consisted of funny moments / highlight type videos with some lets plays on the side. Let me know if you think you'd like to give it a shot sometime..

Discord: Canadian_Dragon#9964
Sup. Me and my friend would be interested in collaborating with you. We can play Garrys mod and cards against humanity. I also can play minecraft.

Hello! My name is Beez and I own and play some of the games you got on the list (Overwatch, Player Unknown Battlegrounds, CS:GO, GTA5). Check my content out, see if my humor to say so is to your liking and get back to me.

Skype Beez Knezz
Discord: Beez#3963

If you're Interested, we have a group we all play games together, and we all have a lot of the same games you do. If you are interested in joining/playing with us let me know.

Hey sounds awesome looks fun i will add you on discord and skype Can't wait i have a few of the games up there and would love someone to collab with thus why i'm here XD But yea adding you now!

Back