Gaming Looking for someone to create a partership

KustomB

hello everyone, In new to YouTube. I’m looking for someone that wants to play along with someone else. I can’t seem to be myself in solo videos, and I think playing along with someone would help out greatly. I have a darker side of humor as my wife puts it, I like to find humor in any part of life. I’m 24 years old, work full time, so most of my videos are recorded in the evening. I live in the Midwest, United States.

Rather than looking for some rando over the internet, get one of your friends to play with you. Maybe even your wife.
You'll have no chemistry from someone you've never met over a forum, but you'll have a great time if you get a close friend to record with you

Good point. Only issue is most of my friends don’t really play games, and my wife isn’t a big fan. I might be able to play a few games with her.

Good point. Only issue is most of my friends don’t really play games, and my wife isn’t a big fan. I might be able to play a few games with her.
I'm down to collaborate with you since i have dark humor too[DOUBLEPOST=1541881217,1541881191][/DOUBLEPOST]Discord Nooice is Thiccc#2291

Thanks for the reply nooice! Sorry I didn’t get back to you earlier, had a busy weekend. I tried looking you up on discord, but it can’t find you for some reason. My discord is KustomB#4225.

Back