Gaming Looking for some people who want to collab

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanderingWalrus

I am a small youtube channel of 17 subs and counting. If anyone is looking to collab with a smaller channel to either gain a youtube friend and go up the ranks together or just looking to help someone to help out I'm your guy! I play on the xbox one and my gamertag is FrostTheWalrus. I play fallout 4 and BO3 but i will buy other games if necessary! I also have a gaming computer and will play PC if needed! I would also like to do challenges of any sort. My youtube channel is called wonderingwalrus
so you can check that out and see if you like what I'm doing so far. I like to stay ahead recording wise and i have a good schedule that i would like to maintain. So you can message me on here or on my twitter which is @TheRealWWTweets

Thank You

I am a new yotuber and i'm looking for some people to collab with to help get my channel going. It won't only help me but it will also help you! I currently am playing BO3 and GTA5 multiplayer and i play Fallout 4 as my single player game. I am down to do challenge videos or just strictly gaming. Feel free to go check out my channel to see the content i currently have up. I am looking for people who really want to grow their channel and stick with this. My gamertag is FrostTheWalrus so just message me whenever or you could dm on twitter @TheRealWWTweets

I am a new YouTuber (a week today) I currently have 28 subs and I'm growing nearly everyday! I want nothing more than to find some friends who do YouTube and be successful! Collaborations are one of the best ways to gain subs and stick with YouTube. I like to be very consistent and stay ahead of schedule. So if anyone is interested in my small channel let me know. You can either contact me on here, Xbox, or on my Skype account.

Xbox:FrostTheWalrus

I only have 35 subs at the moment. I just thought I'd get that out of the way! I am very consistent with my schedule! I have only been a YouTuber for 2 weeks and I won't be stopping anytime soon. So if you are looking to collab let me know!

GAMES
Cod BO3
GTA5
Minecraft
Gmod

also i am open to buy new games to further my content

also i would like to do challenges of some sort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back