Gaming Looking for New Members for my Established Collab Group (GMod, etc.)

I checked out your channel, but I couldn't find any videos of you talking, I require a video clip with you talking so I can check mic quality.

You look promising, I don't think that the group really does minecraft atm, you might need to talk to the other members. Just send me your skype and I'll add you to the group.

The mic is a bit too distorted and you don't really seem to talk. I'll need to hear a clip with talking and a good microphone before I can even consider you.
Maybe you checked my old vids now I have like 5 vids talking in English

I'm down to join, I'd also love to play most of the games on that list. I'd like to mainly play Gmod, Minecraft (which I see isn't on the list) Killing Floor, Unturned and a lot more. I don't mean to boast but I can be quite funny and my mic is of good quality as I have been told.

NO WAY IN HELL

(Somehow you got into the group and even managed to get into a sub-group, good job)

I'd be interested in collabs. I have all the steam staples (CS:GO, Portal, L4D, etc.)

I'd definitely be interested in prop hunt or terrorist town since none of my friends play it.

Umm, your mic sounds fine, but looking at your videos, I wasn't able to get a feel for your style of humour...

I'd be willing to do a trial with you and if it works out, I could add you to the steam group, you'd just need to message me your Skype.

Maybe you checked my old vids now I have like 5 vids talking in English

I found the videos you were talking about, but your mic quality on those were terrible. I'm sorry, but if you can get a better mic, post in this thread again and tell me which video you'd like me to judge...

Mate, I'm really sorry...

The full competitive match we havent done much commentary but we are looking to do alot more My microphone is a blue yeti
your mic seems good, but you have a lot of background static.. I'd have to do a trial with you and your group? you said "we" right?

Just message me your skype, and I'll organise it

Back