Gaming Looking for New Members for my Established Collab Group (GMod, etc.)

i cant post links so you have to look it up. its brandonthefanguy. the pic is a drawn face with glasses...

I have never played this game but always wanted to try it withone and do a video on it I got one of the best mics Which is Blue SnowBall and YT link : YouTube.com/user/TheBDSGaming
Twitter : @BDGAMING1

Hey there, how's it going?
I'd be down for collaborating with you. My YouTube channel is called "Fryelock" respectively
Preferably, I'd like to do Minecraft or speed runners if your into that...

Thank you for your time,
Fryelock :)

I have never played this game but always wanted to try it withone and do a video on it I got one of the best mics Which is Blue SnowBall and YT link : YouTube.com/user/TheBDSGaming
Twitter : @BDGAMING1
I checked out your channel, but I couldn't find any videos of you talking, I require a video clip with you talking so I can check mic quality.

Hey there, how's it going?
I'd be down for collaborating with you. My YouTube channel is called "Fryelock" respectively
Preferably, I'd like to do Minecraft or speed runners if your into that...

Thank you for your time,
Fryelock :)
You look promising, I don't think that the group really does minecraft atm, you might need to talk to the other members. Just send me your skype and I'll add you to the group.

Oh and i forgot, my skype is mike.hagen12
The mic is a bit too distorted and you don't really seem to talk. I'll need to hear a clip with talking and a good microphone before I can even consider you.

I have a blue snowball, it is distorted because i was too close to my microphone, and i was speaking too loud. These no-commentary-video's are just because if i don't wanna do commentary just yet. I'll get back to commentary now.

id be interested in this, plus iv been wanting to play stuff like prop hunt, just never had anyone to play with

I have a blue snowball, it is distorted because i was too close to my microphone, and i was speaking too loud. These no-commentary-video's are just because if i don't wanna do commentary just yet. I'll get back to commentary now.

Just so you're aware, I will have to wait before I can the videos with commentary before adding you to the group.

id be interested in this, plus iv been wanting to play stuff like prop hunt, just never had anyone to play with

Message me your skype, and I'll add you to the group, on a trial basis.

All you need to do then, is show that you either are quite funny, and we'll be willing to make you a more permanent member.

Last edited:
I'm down to join, I'd also love to play most of the games on that list. I'd like to mainly play Gmod, Minecraft (which I see isn't on the list) Killing Floor, Unturned and a lot more. I don't mean to boast but I can be quite funny and my mic is of good quality as I have been told.

I'd be interested in collabs. I have all the steam staples (CS:GO, Portal, L4D, etc.)

I'd definitely be interested in prop hunt or terrorist town since none of my friends play it.

Back