Gaming Looking for New Members for my Established Collab Group (GMod, etc.)

RAiYzd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have one of the better mics which is the blue snowball but maybe I am using it wrong ;)
I'm really sorry, but that's one of the major things, if you can get it working properly, then I can consider you...

Otherwise it's unfair on the others in the group...

Reaction score
Hey it would be fun to collab with you and some of your friends.
I have
  • GMod
  • CS:GO
  • Mount Your Friends
  • Payday 1 and 2
  • Portal 2
  • Cards Against Humanity
Let me know if you want to talk and you can always message me on YouTube.
Cheers!

Dogmanowen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey I'm very interested in playing with you some time.
Youtube Channel {1}:Confuzzled Gaming
Youtube Channel {2} Dogmanowen

( My microphone is a Blue snow ball mic so I have good quality)

EthanTan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Addz me Inz Skypesz Geroupz
Im pretty sure i have applied here before haha.
Steam: Cucpakeee

RAiYzd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey it would be fun to collab with you and some of your friends.
I have
  • GMod
  • CS:GO
  • Mount Your Friends
  • Payday 1 and 2
  • Portal 2
  • Cards Against Humanity
Let me know if you want to talk and you can always message me on YouTube.
Cheers!
You seem like you would fit right in with the rest, but our standards have increased, so you would have to go through a trial process, before you can be haded to the main group. if that is okay, send me your skype name?

Hey I'm very interested in playing with you some time.
Youtube Channel {1}:Confuzzled Gaming
Youtube Channel {2} Dogmanowen

( My microphone is a Blue snow ball mic so I have good quality)
I liked what I saw, but like what I said above we require you to first be tested for quality purposes, so if this is okay. Send me your skype name.

Addz me Inz Skypesz Geroupz
Im pretty sure i have applied here before haha.
Steam: Cucpakeee
Yeah, I hadn't realised you had already sent me your skype name, that's why I hadn't added you to the group...

Anyway, standards have changed and you are now required to run through a trial run, before we can add you to the main group, if that's okay send me your skype name (the one you've listed doesn't seem to work)...

Last edited:

Dogmanowen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
You seem like you would fit right in with the rest, but our standards have increased, so you would have to go through a trial process, before you can be haded to the main group. if that is okay, send me your skype name?

I liked what I saw, but like what I said above we require you to first be tested for quality purposes, so if this is okay. Send me your skype name.

Yeah, I hadn't realised you had already sent me your skype name, that's why I hadn't added you to the group...

Anyway, standards have changed and you are now required to run through a trial run, before we can add you to the main group, if that's okay send me your skype name (the one you're listed doesn't seem to work)...
And yeah I'll be fine with being tested.[DOUBLEPOST=1428086342,1428085542][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm available all day today.

EthanTan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Anyway, standards have changed and you are now required to run through a trial run, before we can add you to the main group, if that's okay send me your skype name (the one you're listed doesn't seem to work)...
opps its