Gaming -= LOOKING FOR LONG-TERM MINECRAFT COLLABORATION=-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I am a gaming youtuber who mostly plays Minecraft and I am looking for some people to collaborate and record with (long-term). I currently only have 50 subs fyi. (RESPOND TO THIS THREAD WITH ALL OF THE INFORMATION IN ORDER). Btw, my discord name is <<FeC>> Doublex100#6692

The Requirements.

I would prefer to collaborate with people around my age (12-14 will do). I would like it if you live not too far from the US (so that Internet connection won't be too bad). BIGGEST RULE: NO CUSSING ON MAH CHANNEL!

Contact Information.

So. Make sure that you have discord so that we can talk together during our videos (duh). I would also like to have your email and youtube channel name.

Other games.

If you have any other online games for Mac or PC, please tell me. I might be able to get it.

Last edited:
Honestly, if you're planning on starting with recording Minecraft I wouldn't even do it, it's not worth it.

Minecraft was already over saturated years ago, especially now.

Well, some people still like the new features of Minecraft and that it is unique in many ways. I have have a minecraft channel for a couple years now and I don't care that I don't have many subs. I just think it is fun. Plus, Minecraft is one of the only games where almost anything is possible. By the way, I didn't post this thread for people to hate on Minecraft, I posted it for people who like it and want to grow their youtube channel in unison with me.

Okay, I live in Canada Toronto. I am 15 years old. And I was wondering if you have a skype , but if you don't it's ok i'll just download discord.Another question that I have is when are you going to be free so wee can make the collab?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back