Gaming -= LOOKING FOR LONG-TERM MINECRAFT COLLABORATION=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyUnion

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The Requirements.

I am a 12 year old girl, don't like to show my face in videos and I don't cuss.

Contact Information.

I have discord (candyunion) and my email is CandyUnionVideos@gmail.com

Other games.

I play Minecraft, Sims 4, Goat Simulator, I Am Bread. I think only Minecraft is easy multiplayer-accessible, but if you ever wanted to make a video on these other games with me I'd be glad to.

(below is stuff I added)

Questions.

What kind of Minecraft are we talking? Server? If so, factions? Minigames? And if it is a private server/realm, would it just be survival or an RP? I am open to basically anything.
Also, is there a subscriber minimum? I have 16 (used to have 25 but then deleted/recreated by account) and I am trying to grow it. A collab thing is a great way to grow/expand, so yeah.

My Info.

Kinda related to Requirements, just a little more personal.

Subs: 16
YouTube: Candy Productions
Discord: candyunion
Name: Nat
Free Times: Most weekends, after school (after 4:30), vacation/breaks.

Thanks so much, and I hope I'm not too late to this post.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
@CandyUnion This is perfect! would you mind telling me your discord tag, so I can send you a friend request. Now to answer your questions. Pretty much any kind of Minecraft except mods, I kinda suck at that, Lol. I do have a server and I will be hosting a version of Grian's Build Swap. If there was a subscriber minimum I'd be dead... so yeah, no subscriber minimum XD. I am also open to play any games (mostly that are free... I'm broke). I also have a trello board for Youtube taht I will be posting on the thread.[DOUBLEPOST=1482074323,1482074081][/DOUBLEPOST]Trello board: www,trello,com/invite/b/lffVLmYK/726ffab314439551d68109485f9ec9a4/youtube (replace the commas with a period)

453Braxton

Reaction score
Hello! My name is 453Braxton!

The Requirements.
My age is 14 and I have been doing youtube for over a year now. I mostly do Minecraft and Roblox but I am happy to expand to other games as well. Sadly, I only have 12 subs, so not the biggest youtuber out there (LOL)! I do not cuss AT ALL and I live in the midwestern us.

Contact Information.

Discord: 453Braxton#3074
E-Mail: braxbanks @ gmail . com
Youtube Channel: www . youtube . com / user / 453braxton

Other games.

Like I said before, I play mostly Minecraft and Roblox, but if we need to expand to different games, we can!

Thank you for this opportunity and I hope to hear back soon! :D

CandyUnion

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
@CandyUnion This is perfect! would you mind telling me your discord tag, so I can send you a friend request. Now to answer your questions. Pretty much any kind of Minecraft except mods, I kinda suck at that, Lol. I do have a server and I will be hosting a version of Grian's Build Swap. If there was a subscriber minimum I'd be dead... so yeah, no subscriber minimum XD. I am also open to play any games (mostly that are free... I'm broke). I also have a trello board for Youtube taht I will be posting on the thread.[DOUBLEPOST=1482074323,1482074081][/DOUBLEPOST]Trello board: www,trello,com/invite/b/lffVLmYK/726ffab314439551d68109485f9ec9a4/youtube (replace the commas with a period)
Here is my Discord Tag/Username:
candyunion#8352

And I did everything on the Trello board. Thanks and I can't wait to start!

CreepChomper

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi i would love to do a collab with you my discord is CreepChomper#7051 i sent you a friend request on discord!
And my usename on minecraft is CreepChomper.

JoyStickJockey

Reaction score
Hey, Guys, I am 14 and I have been doing youtube for almost a year in February.
I came on here because i talked to forever craft . thanks for responding
I am a boy.
I am from iowa
i mostly do random games that i find and buy on steam.
I don't really play minecraft on my channell but i do play a game called Dead By Daylight if any of you play it
I would love a shoutout i only have 33 subs and i want to get to 100 #Roadto100
If you want to talk to me talk to me on here i will try to cheak regurally. But here is my email.

packerbacker811@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.