Gaming Looking for Friends to Collab With

Yay! Always looking for new people to collab :] I am currently trying to get a GMod group going for some time this week, I'll message you on YT with my information <3

OMG Yes! Just my kind of style! Haha. I would love to learn how to play Minecraft, so I'll definitely keep in touch! :)

Sure thing! :)
Ok :D Awesome :)
I'm doing a livestream right now but my skype is VaniasXA,after the stream we shall discuss ;P

I'd be up to play anything :)
I have gotten better at not swearing that much when unexpected things happens. But be aware; some words might slip out of my mouth, I'll try my best not too, though!

We usually are two of us playing together while recording, but I'm okay playing alone with you as well ^^

I'd be up to play anything :)
I have gotten better at not swearing that much when unexpected things happens. But be aware; some words might slip out of my mouth, I'll try my best not too, though!

We usually are two of us playing together while recording, but I'm okay playing alone with you as well ^^

Haha, don't worry about some words slipping, because.. I tend to do that a lot XD! The more the merrier! I don't mind :) I'll inbox you on YouTube with my information <3

Silly yet respectfull right here!!! I love plying games like minecraft and GMOD with other people I would love to play with you I love playing games with anybody new oh and if I am being a A-hole in anywy shape or form you just gotta tell me to shut the hell up haha :p

I would certainly be interested in doing a collab!
I have a lot of PC games and I am primarily a PC gamer. I have most of the games you mentioned and a whole ton more. And if a game is decent I would consider buying it.
Just take quick look at my channel and let me know if I'm the type of person you want to collab with!
I'm also pretty bad at video games so you certainly wouldn't be alone.
My contact details are:
Steam ID: The_snitt
Or just PM me here!

Last edited:
hey yuki :D yeah i would very much be interested in playing some gmod with you and lawls and we can all be noobs together.

Hey my name is Luca an I am 15 and I love to play gmod, pay day2, left 4 dead 2, rust and nether and I would be really interested in playing with some people. I don't have a squeaky voice ( you can check my channel and I like to play scary games and funny games. If anyone's interested chat to me.

Silly yet respectfull right here!!! I love plying games like minecraft and GMOD with other people I would love to play with you I love playing games with anybody new oh and if I am being a A-hole in anywy shape or form you just gotta tell me to shut the hell up haha :p

Yay! The only problem I'm having with either of those two, is that I don't know how to make a server. :( So.. unless you know how, or have a server, or.. don't mind playing open servers XD

I would certainly be interested in doing a collab!

I would love to! I have added you on Skype and Steam :)

hey yuki :D yeah i would very much be interested in playing some gmod with you and lawls and we can all be noobs together.

You, you don't even need to ask, of course I would love to collab with you! :)

Hey my name is Luca an I am 15 and I love to play gmod, pay day2, left 4 dead 2, rust and nether and I would be really interested in playing with some people. I don't have a squeaky voice ( you can check my channel and I like to play scary games and funny games. If anyone's interested chat to me.

Sure!

Just give me your Steam and/or Skype, so I can add you to talk about our schedules, you can do so either by leaving a reply here, or you can inbox me on YouTube :)

Back