Gaming Looking for Friends to Collab With

MRInuzaki

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
ok then it's settled everyone that wants to play gmod we need to come up with a date that will work for all of us and all play it together

Reactions: xandru8

ezmac

EZ Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ok then it's settled everyone that wants to play gmod we need to come up with a date that will work for all of us and all play it together
I like that idea seems like it could be really fun and really funny! :D

Taylidious

Reaction score
ive been playing gmod on my channel and I actually have a lot of the same games :) im patient and not the best either but the point is to have fun right?![DOUBLEPOST=1389924954,1389924932][/DOUBLEPOST]i also live in california and my schedule is open aside from my part time job

thatyukichan

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like that idea seems like it could be really fun and really funny! :D
ive been playing gmod on my channel and I actually have a lot of the same games :) im patient and not the best either but the point is to have fun right?!
are you still up for collab ? I have a few games and I think it would be interesting, let me know
Yes, collab is still up! I will be inboxing you all on YouTube with my contact information <3 If you don't know how to access your inbox, just go to Video Manager and it's under Community <3

thatyukichan

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
We have a time and server in the works for tomorrow. Please add me on Skype ASAP so I can give you guys the info <3

Marksman46

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I wouldn't mind. I have 272 subs, a studio quality mic, I'm 18 and am mature. Check out my channel in the little red box thingy below and let me know if you'd like to get in contact.

My steam is Marksman46

thatyukichan

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I wouldn't mind. I have 272 subs, a studio quality mic, I'm 18 and am mature. Check out my channel in the little red box thingy below and let me know if you'd like to get in contact.

My steam is Marksman46
Sure! :] I enjoyed watching your videos! I have added you on Steam and Skype <3