Gaming Looking for Friends to Collab With

thatyukichan

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello my lovelies! I'm very interested in looking for collaborations with different people, because I want to meet you guys, play games together, and just help each other out in this gaming community :) I'm very open to play anything, and my time is quite flexible (somewhat)

I live in California, so I go by the Pacific Time. I'm pretty much free every day of the week, from 12pm-Whenever really PST.

Here are some of the games I have:
  • L4D2
  • TF2
  • Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
  • GMod
  • Nether
  • PayDay 2
  • Starbound
  • Minecraft (I have never played this before, I just have it in case you want to play, but you'll probably spend a lot of time teaching me how haha)
I have some other games as well, but you can always look at my steam page to see what games I have. I'm not looking for any game to play in particular, just if you want to play anything that will be fine with me, as long as I have it. I also don't mind buying a game to play with you as well, only if I find it interesting enough, and worth the money. I am a PC gamer, so sorry no consoles for me.

Some things I'm looking for:
  1. Be comfortable in giving me your Skype, and Steam ID
  2. Have a good quality microphone
  3. Be able to give me a schedule of when you want to record at least a day or two in advance
  4. Be patient with me, because I am not, by any means, good at gaming, and as I've mentioned, there are quite a lot of games I have never played before, so it'll be a learning experience for some games
  5. Please be mature, in terms of dealing with others. I don't mind if we are silly and what not during our recordings (that's what makes it fun, I have no filter, nor shame, so I don't mind) However, please have respect for me, and others, if we are going to play with others
  6. I would like to look for people 18+ however, I understand that everyone's maturity levels are different, so I don't mind if you're younger, but I must reiterate number 5
Sorry for the long post! Please just leave me a quick message here if you're interested, or you can shoot me a private message! I'm excited to meeting and playing games with you guys. I don't bite! Just.. maybe if I'm hungry enough.. I mean, yeah, I don't bite. :)

Lawlz

I has it :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there :) I would sure be interested in doing a collab :p If you want too ofcourse :) I recently got gmod gifted by a friend so i will be able to play that:) Ive never played it before so imma noob the hell out :p Also i saw that you play league of legends on your channel. We might be able to do that aswell :) Hope to hear soon from ya :)

Reactions: xandru8

thatyukichan

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there :) I would sure be interested in doing a collab :p If you want too ofcourse :) I recently got gmod gifted by a friend so i will be able to play that:) Ive never played it before so imma noob the hell out :p Also i saw that you play league of legends on your channel. We might be able to do that aswell :) Hope to hear soon from ya :)
I'm a noob at GMod as well, still trying to figure it out, but I don't mind playing it :) Although, we probably want to find a couple more people for GMod, as it's more fun with more people. I don't play any LoL whatsoever, aside from the two videos I've posted, and I'm not too fond of that game, so unless you want to play ARAM and teach me the baby steps of each champion, XD I probably won't play LoL. But I'll add you on Skype and Steam so you'll have my info, and we can talk more about other games we can play :)

Lawlz

I has it :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm a noob at GMod as well, still trying to figure it out, but I don't mind playing it :) Although, we probably want to find a couple more people for GMod, as it's more fun with more people. I don't play any LoL whatsoever, aside from the two videos I've posted, and I'm not too fond of that game, so unless you want to play ARAM and teach me the baby steps of each champion, XD I probably won't play LoL. But I'll add you on Skype and Steam so you'll have my info, and we can talk more about other games we can play :)
Great ^^ Yea, for Gmod it would be nice to have a couple of other pples aswell. I can teach ya league of legends with aaaaaaaall the babysteps lol >:3 If ye want too i can do it ^^ But we will see ^^ We can play other games aswell :p Also, I sent ya pm on youtube with my skype and steam :) Add me there and we can talk ^^ Cya there ^^

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think I'd be interested in doing a collab. I had never considered doing one because... Well, it never crossed my mind. After going through thread and thread and threads of people wanting [to do] collabs, I noticed they were mainly for FPS. (Them things that I'm not good at.) Doesn't mean that I won't give it a try, but just expect a lot of death and dying from me. If you'd like, you can test one of my more recent videos. There are more on my channel.

www. youtube. com/ watch?v=5yuoAZF1zZ

Just remove the spaces in the link above.

thatyukichan

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think I'd be interested in doing a collab. I had never considered doing one because... Well, it never crossed my mind. After going through thread and thread and threads of people wanting [to do] collabs, I noticed they were mainly for FPS. (Them things that I'm not good at.) Doesn't mean that I won't give it a try, but just expect a lot of death and dying from me. If you'd like, you can test one of my more recent videos. There are more on my channel.

www. youtube. com/ watch?v=5yuoAZF1zZ

Just remove the spaces in the link above.
It's mostly because most multiplayer/co-op games nowadays are FPS, which is why I have Minecraft/Starbound in there XD If there's any game suggestions you have for co-op/multiplayer, I don't mind checking them out as well.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I was thinking of trying Gotham City Impostors on PC. (Lawd knows I wag just a magtag the whole time on the PS3 demo.) I suppose it could be a FPS, but it's one that leans more towards comedy than seriousness. If I recall, it should be free to play on Steam.

WeBeNerdin

Sensai
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am 17 and would be happy to do a collaboration. It would likely have to be during the weekend as I am on GMT time, but it would be fun to get to know some other people. I wouldn't say I am a good at the game, but I know how to do some things. :)

- Callum

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am 17 and would be happy to do a collaboration. It would likely have to be during the weekend as I am on GMT time, but it would be fun to get to know some other people. I wouldn't say I am a good at the game, but I know how to do some things. :)

- Callum
I know how to die..a lot! It's my super power... One of the lame ones.