Gaming Looking for chill gaming collab, I play most games

Hey Sam, my names Cain. You seem pretty chill like me if you ever want to play some games together? I think the hardest thing for us is deciding what to play x)

I play PC and have virtually every game (sad ikr).

For PC fun times contact me on steam under jibjabby.
I have a wide selection of games ( over 175 ) across steam, origin, and battlenet

I just posted a new YouTube video! I mainly post Black Ops 3 content, for now. Check it out, and if you like it, I'd be happy to collab! My channel is King Evjen

watch?v=lLnm70YLXvY[DOUBLEPOST=1472212595,1472212567][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh wait, disregard that last post. I didn't see the PC only part. Im Xbox One :(

Posting links is not allowed, posting only the end of the link to your video is kind of circumventing the system. I'm not a mod on here or anything but the people who are might not approve, just a friendly warning.

Hey Sam, my names Cain. You seem pretty chill like me if you ever want to play some games together? I think the hardest thing for us is deciding what to play x)

I play PC and have virtually every game (sad ikr).

You seem alright but there are a few things you need to work on, particularly in terms of editing. Message me or reply with your skype and maybe we can discuss a potential collab video though.

As a pretty hardcore PC guy a well filled steam library is nothing but a plus in my book ;)

For PC fun times contact me on steam under jibjabby.
I have a wide selection of games ( over 175 ) across steam, origin, and battlenet

I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline, best of luck though! :)

Hi Sam, I may be interested in doing some collaborations. Please feel free to take a quick peak at my channel and if, stylistically, you think we could be compatible let me know and perhaps we can talk further.

Hi Sam, I may be interested in doing some collaborations. Please feel free to take a quick peak at my channel and if, stylistically, you think we could be compatible let me know and perhaps we can talk further.
I do think we may be able to make some good collab videos together, reply/message me your Skype or Discord and we can talk more about it :)

I do think we may be able to make some good collab videos together, reply/message me your Skype or Discord and we can talk more about it :)
Sure thing. I have both, but NEVER use skype (for no specific reason). My discord username is Toast#3013. Perhaps we should message on YT to coordinate a time? I rarely use Discord (curse voice is my chat program of choice) so likely won't have it running at all times and may need to coordinate when to have it up.

Sure thing. I have both, but NEVER use skype (for no specific reason). My discord username is Toast#3013. Perhaps we should message on YT to coordinate a time? I rarely use Discord (curse voice is my chat program of choice) so likely won't have it running at all times and may need to coordinate when to have it up.
Alright, I'll add you on Discord for starters :)

Back