Gaming Looking for chill gaming collab, I play most games

Flyingdeathturtle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, I was wondering if you play gmod or Dead By Daylight if so I am down to play

HDemon Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, my name is Sam and I make Youtube videos mostly for the fun of it. I'm not much of a spazz, rather I'm kind of the opposite. Whilst playing I like to immerse myself as much as possible and I'm fairly laid back. Atleast that's how I think of myself playing games, but go ahead and judge by yourself ;)

If you feel like the description could be more or less applied to you too, then maybe we could make some pretty decent collab videos (Let's plays I guess?).

I play most types of games, WOW, Battlefield, Terraria, GTA V, Stanley's Parable, No Man's Sky (as soon as it releases), Fallout 4, Oldschool Runescape, Witcher, CS:GO and a bunch of other games. Not a big fan of horror but I think that's the only type of game I'm not really that into.

If you're interested message or comment your skype below and I'll get back to you whenever I have some spare time :)

EDIT 1:
Age doesn't matter too much as long as your voice doesn't squeak and you can be fairly mature.

I'm not looking for collaborations with someone with a specific amount of subscribers, I only have 44 subscribers myself as of making this post so I'm not really in a position to make any demands myself either way :p

EDIT 2:
I only play on PC, forgot to mention that :/

EDIT 3:

Holy s**t.

I've been growing like crazy lately. Here's a picture of my subscriber growth from socialblade youtube statistics:

The bottom one for 2016-08-18 is actually incorrect because I'm already at 90 and there should be a +4 growth. Just saying :)

Hey i saw your channel and i would love to collab with you im still a small channel but im growing :) if youre interested my skype is hpazhot@hotmail.com

Last edited:

JTKFusion

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
hey man!!
I am a small YT just like u play most pc games!!

Hope to work with ya soon!!!

Samaker

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey i saw your channel and i would love to collab with you im still a small channel but im growing :) if youre interested my skype is hpazhot@hotmail.com
Hi, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to decline. Best of luck though :)

hey man!!
I am a small YT just like u play most pc games!!

Hope to work with ya soon!!!
Hey, your YT channel link says that the channel doesn't exist. I'm guessing the link is incorrect, either way I'd like to check out your channel before talking about any collabs :)