Gaming Looking for chill gaming collab, I play most games

Samaker

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
EDIT 5:

Putting this at the top of the post because I want to make sure you read this before replying. As of lately a ton of people have reached out to collab and I suddenly have more stuff going on than I have time for, I'm having to constantly put people off and postpone things which I'm sure you understand I don't want to do.

If you have some decent editing skills and would be happy taking on the part of editing everything in a potential collab it would be a huge plus, so do let me know if that's the case and any other information that might be relevant. Thanks for reading :)

----------------------

Hi, my name is Sam and I make Youtube videos mostly for the fun of it. I'm not much of a spazz, rather I'm kind of the opposite. Whilst playing I like to immerse myself as much as possible and I'm fairly laid back. At least that's how I think of myself playing games, but go ahead and judge by yourself ;)

If you feel like the description could be more or less applied to you too, then maybe we could make some pretty decent collab videos (Let's plays I'm thinking, but do let me know if you have any other ideas!).

I play most types of games, WOW, Battlefield, Terraria, GTA V, Stanley's Parable, No Man's Sky, Fallout 4, Oldschool Runescape, Witcher, CS:GO and a bunch of other games. Not a big fan of raw horror games but I think that's the only type of game I'm not really that into.

If you're interested do leave a reply on this post to let me know about you and your channel and message me (either that or just include it in your reply if you don't mind everyone seeing it) your Skype or Discord below and I'll get back to you whenever I have some spare time :)

EDIT 1:
Age doesn't matter too much as long as your voice doesn't squeak and you can be fairly mature.

I'm not looking for collaborations with someone with a specific amount of subscribers, I only have 44 (131 as of 8/26) subscribers myself as of making this post so I'm not really in a position to make any special demands myself either way :p

EDIT 2:
I only play on PC, forgot to mention that :/

EDIT 3:

Holy s**t.

I've been growing like crazy lately. Here's a picture of my subscriber growth from socialblade youtube statistics:

The bottom one for 2016-08-18 is actually incorrect because I'm already at 90 and there should be a +4 growth. Just saying ;)

EDIT 4:

100 Subscribers :)

Last edited:
Reactions: BRADLIFE97

Ryan Lee

Reaction score
Hey Samaker I've read your description and you seem like you'd be very good to collab with. I would describe myself better right now but before I do i'd like to know if you play on xbox one.

Kook

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would like to collaborate as well from reading your description, I play Xbox 1 and pc. I have Gta for Xbox 1 and that's about it.

Haitham.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey that sounds awesome .. i mainly play overwatch on PC so if you are interested we can team up ..

Samaker

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey Samaker I've read your description and you seem like you'd be very good to collab with. I would describe myself better right now but before I do i'd like to know if you play on xbox one.
I'm afraid I only play on PC, I have a good old 360 and an old original but that's it as far as consoles go.[DOUBLEPOST=1471066367,1471066314][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would like to collaborate as well from reading your description, I play Xbox 1 and pc. I have Gta for Xbox 1 and that's about it.
I should've probably mentioned in my post that I only play on pc, but I play a ton of games and could potentially be willing to buy a game if necessary.[DOUBLEPOST=1471066420][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey that sounds awesome .. i mainly play overwatch on PC so if you are interested we can team up ..
I'm afraid I don't play Overwatch in particular, do you play other games on PC? If yes maybe we could work something out. + Skype works great

Samaker

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Bump, still looking for people to collab with.

KingDom121302

Reaction score
Hey sammaker I'm 13. I'd really like to caleb with you and everyone else you allow. I make aircraft vids but I am willing to other games like csgo.

Let me know if it work out

Samaker

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
hello ! Im willing to collab with you :D...
Message me your skype and maybe we can work something out :)[DOUBLEPOST=1471333670,1471333645][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey sammaker I'm 13. I'd really like to caleb with you and everyone else you allow. I make aircraft vids but I am willing to other games like csgo.

Let me know if it work out
When I click on your channel link it says the the channel doesn't exist :/

Pantheon Vlad

Reaction score
Willing to do some CS:GO? (Just to let you know, I decided to put a bunch of my vids on private due to the fact that I didn't have any editing skills what so ever)