Logan Paul is making a documentary about suicide forest

It's disgusting, it's absolutely disgusting. Why is he is able to make money off of people's misery so easily? Why haven't the YouTube moderators suspended his channel? I'll tell you why, because (somehow) he is still one of the biggest YouTubers on the platform with thousands of brainwashed teenagers worryingly and blindly following him, all this translates to money, and that's all YouTube cares about!

Estimates are that he already made $20k from ad revenue on his "apology" video that he monetized but I guess he thinks other people's misery is worth more. Disgusting.

Estimates are that he already made $20k from ad revenue on his "apology" video that he monetized but I guess he thinks other people's misery is worth more. Disgusting.

An estimate? He probably made a bit more than that ugh. Dis-gust-ing!

He's clearly a self-obsessed moron, but the sadder thing is that he is successful because so many young people enjoy watching his content.
He does not appear to have any extraordinary talent, so I'm guessing that once his looks fade and he grows older he will disappear from the public eye and we all just have to suffer him in the meantime.

Back