Logan Paul is making a documentary about suicide forest

Becky Keegan

The Nerd Of YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
It's disgusting, it's absolutely disgusting. Why is he is able to make money off of people's misery so easily? Why haven't the YouTube moderators suspended his channel? I'll tell you why, because (somehow) he is still one of the biggest YouTubers on the platform with thousands of brainwashed teenagers worryingly and blindly following him, all this translates to money, and that's all YouTube cares about!

Reactions: Devin

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Estimates are that he already made $20k from ad revenue on his "apology" video that he monetized but I guess he thinks other people's misery is worth more. Disgusting.

Devin

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Estimates are that he already made $20k from ad revenue on his "apology" video that he monetized but I guess he thinks other people's misery is worth more. Disgusting.
An estimate? He probably made a bit more than that ugh. Dis-gust-ing!

Reactions: Crown

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
how can he make money on the apology video if it wasn’t monetized?

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
He's clearly a self-obsessed moron, but the sadder thing is that he is successful because so many young people enjoy watching his content.
He does not appear to have any extraordinary talent, so I'm guessing that once his looks fade and he grows older he will disappear from the public eye and we all just have to suffer him in the meantime.

Reactions: Crown and Devin

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Reactions: Devin

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

ProXima123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Let's just have a fraction of human decency. Logan.