I've mentioned that a youtuber has been harrassing me

They person in question messaged me and claimed that their haters were doing this and not them... Then suddenly all messages from fakes ceased. I think she may have gotten board and moved on.

Jurisdiction is irrelevant, considering I suggested she get ADVICE from the law enforcement, not to contact them to make a formal complaint or to take action, there is a difference. Talking about "states" I can only assume you're from the US; Aussie law enforcement are held to a higher standard than American law enforcement. They might not be able to do anything but they can sure as s**t provide some better advice than anyone in this thread or forum alone. "Ignoring" them is dangerous & flat out stupid advice plain and simple, so think about what you're advising people before saying someone else's is bad, bruh.

Doubt it. All they're going to tell is you "we can't do anything about it" "ignore them" wanna bet ? lol - nice try though

They're most likely doing it for attention. Making a video about it will just add to it.

If you honestly feel threatened, contact youtube (who will most likely tell you to contact your local authorities)

Always, always keep evidence of any kind of harassment because you never know when it may escalate.

I would not make video that could make the situation worse and then you might have alone of hate towards your channel. I would block all her social medias. I hope this helped, good luck with the situation

I hope it will work out for you! I had a hater who spammed a video of mine and made some threats, but I removed the thread and he backed off! fortunately!
It´s sad that people does that!

Back