Its about the subscribers

*takes all his axe and BURNS IT* I guess there was a different reason the ladies were flocking to me...
whats ... am ... glad to be of help ... lol

btw dude ya think they would know anything about my perdicament ? the representatives from Fullscreen

whats ... am ... glad to be of help ... lol

btw dude ya think they would know anything about my perdicament ? the representatives from Fullscreen
Is it in this thread? I just read the first post lol

that could be an explanation ... i dunno man sometimes i kinda wish to start over but again my main concern is adsence ... bcuz if i could erase my channel and make a new one and keep my adsense then hell yeah i would do it again ... but i haven`t seen any info on that yet

P.S. btw we have in the forum representatives from the Fullscreen network right ? by any chance would they know anything about this particular topic ?
ahh this post. You know I don't think we really do. Someone who represented Creator X kinda, jumped in and jumped out, but I don't know any fullscreen representatives on the forum. I've got my old contact, but I'm not with fullscreen anymore so it'd be a little weird to give you his info hahahaha

ahh this post. You know I don't think we really do. Someone who represented Creator X kinda, jumped in and jumped out, but I don't know any fullscreen representatives on the forum. I've got my old contact, but I'm not with fullscreen anymore so it'd be a little weird to give you his info hahahaha
i don`t need his information i just want to know that if i erase my channel do i lose forever adsence ?

i don`t need his information i just want to know that if i erase my channel do i lose forever adsence ?
I really don't know squirrely squirrel, you'll have to find someone who's a little more ON DA LEVEL

hmm ... i tryed the youtube forum but ... god theyr so slow ... i dunno to who to turn
It won't matter in the long run. So basically if you start over and can't keep your adsense you're out 50 bucks? You won't even remember this situation in a month lol

It won't matter in the long run. So basically if you start over and can't keep your adsense you're out 50 bucks? You won't even remember this situation in a month lol
lol its not about the (actualy its 40 bucks lol in € i only need 70€ to get payed) bucks its about the future if i can still keep it and then in the future reuse it with the new channel or i loose it forever, bcuz if i understood corectly if you lose yor adsense you can`t get accepted in any network either

lol its not about the (actualy its 40 bucks lol in € i only need 70€ to get payed) bucks its about the future if i can still keep it and then in the future reuse it with the new channel or i loose it forever, bcuz if i understood corectly if you lose yor adsense you can`t get accepted in any network either
Ohhhhhhh ok yeah you need to figure that out hahaha

Back