Its about the subscribers

I know, so I'm saying blocking them is all you can do since Youtube won't let you delete subscribers anymore. I could be wrong though but last I checked--December of last year--all the tutorials to delete subs do not work with the current layout.
oh ok ... i was looking at at some tutorials as well but non work and i think yeah we don`t have control over it :(

You can get a new adsense can't you? Are you making enough money at the moment for it to be a big deal anyway? =P
not really i mean i did get payed once and have about half of the amount needed to get payed but i heard if you cancel your acount then you lose it and can`t make another one :(

You can get a new adsense can't you? Are you making enough money at the moment for it to be a big deal anyway? =P
i don`t really mind the videos i can make new ones and now i know how to do them a bit better but the problem is about the adsence part thats what moust preocupies me man

... not sure if this is the section i should post in but ... if not sorry Michael ...

Look i have around 322 subs and my problem is that the views just don`t match up, so i am asking you guis for advice, does anyone know how to purge my subs ? or to clean out the inactive ones ? bcuz this is just ridiculos, and some of you might think that "maybe in the long run theyr gona be active" ... no i want to really clean my sub box even if it means remaining with only 10 or so it doesent matter, pls help
I know the feeling, but it's not as bad as it seems. I have 630 subs and at best break 300 views, at worst can get as low as 80. I think in the past your stats would have really made you look bad, but it's kind of common knowledge since youtube started changing things many people are only getting a fraction of their sub count in views.

I know the feeling, but it's not as bad as it seems. I have 630 subs and at best break 300 views, at worst can get as low as 80. I think in the past your stats would have really made you look bad, but it's kind of common knowledge since youtube started changing things many people are only getting a fraction of their sub count in views.
that could be an explanation ... i dunno man sometimes i kinda wish to start over but again my main concern is adsence ... bcuz if i could erase my channel and make a new one and keep my adsense then hell yeah i would do it again ... but i haven`t seen any info on that yet

P.S. btw we have in the forum representatives from the Fullscreen network right ? by any chance would they know anything about this particular topic ?

that could be an explanation ... i dunno man sometimes i kinda wish to start over but again my main concern is adsence ... bcuz if i could erase my channel and make a new one and keep my adsense then hell yeah i would do it again ... but i haven`t seen any info on that yet
I wouldn't be too worried buddy. You could try spraying your videos with axe... I hear it's a total girl magnet... at least that's what the commercials say...

I wouldn't be too worried buddy. You could try spraying your videos with axe... I hear it's a total girl magnet... at least that's what the commercials say...
tryed it man ... it doesen`t work i used 3 bottles lol ... the axe is a lye ... THE AXE IS A LYE lol

well ...

... THE PUBLICITY WAS TOO DANG CONVINCING

... (starts crying in a corner) DON`T JUDGE ME ... (gets out a 3 layer cake) DON`T JUGDGF MEE (nom nom nom)
*takes all his axe and BURNS IT* I guess there was a different reason the ladies were flocking to me...

Back