Its about the subscribers

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
... not sure if this is the section i should post in but ... if not sorry Michael ...

Look i have around 322 subs and my problem is that the views just don`t match up, so i am asking you guis for advice, does anyone know how to purge my subs ? or to clean out the inactive ones ? bcuz this is just ridiculos, and some of you might think that "maybe in the long run theyr gona be active" ... no i want to really clean my sub box even if it means remaining with only 10 or so it doesent matter, pls help

i feel exactly how you feel im looking for more so traffic views and i mean subscribers aren't everything but i would love the idea that they are actually subscribing nd watching my content..honest commentators are great also:)

Look at your daily views; it's a more honest representation of your following. Dead subs plague everybody. People with a million subs usually still only get about 100-200k views per video per week. ^^

Look at your daily views; it's a more honest representation of your following. Dead subs plague everybody. People with a million subs usually still only get about 100-200k views per video per week. ^^
yeah man but in my case its 322 subs and only 2 views ... moustly 5 and if i make some publicity then maybe it gets to 8 views :(

this is a very common issue that many youtubers have. its hard to do something about it. what often draws attention are videos about your channel and how it will continue. like a update video

Back