Is YouTubing even a possibility anymore?? (Advice needed)

Is it possible to grow anymore? Should I even try?

• Total voters
You say you enjoy it and it's your "dream" But yet you say: "I haven't uploaded in forever." ? It's not enough to dream about it. You have to actually take action and make it happen and work hard at it. Sorry for the reality check but people who really want something, take action towards that goal.

is it even possible to get noticed anymore?

It's impossible to get noticed if you don't make any videos.

You say you enjoy it and it's your "dream" But yet you say: "I haven't uploaded in forever." ? It's not enough to dream about it. You have to actually take action and make it happen and work hard at it. Sorry for the reality check but people who really want something, take action towards that goal.

quote of the day.

If you’re asking the question then it’s already answered. No you can’t make it.

Really no one knows what will hit but we all kind of know...

YouTube has always been possible. The question always is 'will you be able to earn money from it?'. That's really up to you.

That's two separate and independent questions. Is it possible to grow? Yes, you see it all the time. Should you even try? That's totally up to you. If you're questioning trying even before you've tried... it probably won't go far. But give it a go... you might really like it!

I enjoy YouTubing, but I haven't uploaded in forever. YouTube is my dream, and I have good software (Premiere Pro/Photoshop) and good equipment, but is it even possible to get noticed anymore? Is it too congested to gain an audience?
Any advice or tips?
Thanks....
If you stand out from the rest, are persistent and your niche is not super tiny you will stand out. Youtube is constantly comparing you against other channels at the same level and if you perform better, they will bit by bit keep promoting you. Youtube loves exponential growth. But it's very tough to do so of course otherwise everyone would do it. If they promote you to the next level and you don't perform, they will drop you like a brick as well and give someone else the opportunity to prove themselves.

You got it I thought no one saw this....if you don't try things out you will never know.

Back