Olija

Hey guys, it's OJ and I was just taking a look at how far I've come on my channel in almost a year's time and I was wondering to myself and talk to my friends about it all the time....Am I Capable of hitting 1000 subscribers (and no this isn't bait to get to my channel, you don't have to sub or anything). I have recently hit and surpassed 100, and views are better than before, and I feel like I have been putting out better content than before, so I feel like 1000 is possible, but what do you guys think? Let me know and any tips to get me there would be helpful as well :D

~OJ

Hey guys, it's OJ and I was just taking a look at how far I've come on my channel in almost a year's time and I was wondering to myself and talk to my friends about it all the time....Am I Capable of hitting 1000 subscribers (and no this isn't bait to get to my channel, you don't have to sub or anything). I have recently hit and surpassed 100, and views are better than before, and I feel like I have been putting out better content than before, so I feel like 1000 is possible, but what do you guys think? Let me know and any tips to get me there would be helpful as well :D

~OJ

Hi OJ, welcome to YTtalk. :)

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum since your thread is essentially a request for feedback. :) Please note that the review forum is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :)

Good luck.

Hey there! So I watched your Hello Neighbor video and I would say from first look, the background music was a little distracting and it was drowning out your commentary a little bit. A lot of people like the ambiance of games and you don't really need to add in your own music. Also, it seemed like the brightness was turned up a lot.

I think you can definitely make it to 1000! Just keep working your quality and don't give up.

Hey there! So I watched your Hello Neighbor video and I would say from first look, the background music was a little distracting and it was drowning out your commentary a little bit. A lot of people like the ambiance of games and you don't really need to add in your own music. Also, it seemed like the brightness was turned up a lot.

I think you can definitely make it to 1000! Just keep working your quality and don't give up.
Thank you! I appreciate the feedback!

Definitely man, just keep putting in the effort, keep growing and keep learning. I'm 5 months into YouTube right now and running a bit over 600 and I am damn glad I started, the only regret I have is not starting sooner. Just keep doing what you think is fun, keep interacting with your subs - keep getting better - keep honing everything, from audio to commentary to SEO to thumbnails etc.

Definitely man, just keep putting in the effort, keep growing and keep learning. I'm 5 months into YouTube right now and running a bit over 600 and I am damn glad I started, the only regret I have is not starting sooner. Just keep doing what you think is fun, keep interacting with your subs - keep getting better - keep honing everything, from audio to commentary to SEO to thumbnails etc.
Thanks man! I also checked out your channel! I really like your content so I subscribed :) keep making more amazing videos!

Thanks man! I also checked out your channel! I really like your content so I subscribed :) keep making more amazing videos!

Thanks man, same with you. We are all on the same boat - getting out there as NewTubers, here's to the future :)

Thanks man, same with you. We are all on the same boat - getting out there as NewTubers, here's to the future :)
Indeed! Keep me posted on some of your content! I see you played ARAYA which is something I really wanna play, but was unaware about it until yesterday.

Indeed! Keep me posted on some of your content! I see you played ARAYA which is something I really wanna play, but was unaware about it until yesterday.

I'm slowly working towards the ending, definitely interesting game, I suggest you start it asap!

Back