Other I'm thinking of making a YT group...

My work schedule is ridiculous so if you wanna have a conference it will have to be after 830PM CST and hit me up on twitter too @FreshBizFilms best way to get ahold of me
Atleast accept the friend request so I can put you in the group and you can read back later.

@slayerkm I think that I've added you, but there were more with the same name. Please accept my friend request ASAP so you can also follow the conversations being held on Skype.

It takes 1 minute to accept my friend request so please, don't take ages for doing this, you'll miss out alot.
If you are busy and we should contact you on twitter so that we can "maybe get an appointment" then you should not even join this. You are the ones who wanted to join this then you should be willing to do this too, give 100% or don't participate, there are others who are willing to give the 100% work in this so.
I sound like my supermarket boss who is a less pleasant person but this had to be said :smug:

I think this is a good idea. I do have a question though; how much space does a Google Drive have? Some of my own videos have been know to top a GB in size. Also how will this affect any group member who happens to already be in an MCN?

Very nice idea, I think there would be many groups on the LinkedIn and Facebook, we just need to collaborate them with each other.

Back