Other I'm thinking of making a YT group...

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Hello. My name is Callan Wills, however I'm also know on YouTube as "The Flatliner". Last night, I was in a thought provoking state, in which I had come up with something. That something was to create a YouTube group.

I have decided to put this to the test, in which 6 other people also take part in this. There is no specific genre of videos that we are doing, this is simply to show to a potential audience what you are made of :)

This is the only way I could possibly help other people promote their videos, due to the fact that my channel is small and won't get anyone else anywhere. So, without a further or do, let's begin!

REQUIREMENTS
  • Fairly High quality at least

TIMETABLE

In the group, each YouTuber will be doing 1 video per week (each allocated to a day of the week). As you can see on the presentable timetable below, here is the timetable at the moment. You can see what days are available and what are not. Throughout this thread, I shall be giving you updates on who has joined on what day. It is important to note that if you do not follow the timetable by not creating videos on the day without permission, then you may be out of the group and replaced.

Here is the current timetable:
GroupYTTimetable.png
SENDING THE VIDEO

Below are some details of how you can send the video to me at the moment. In the video, you are allowed an intro that is a few seconds long. I am currently thinking of creating an outro for the YT group, however, we can discuss that.

Group Video Rules.png
At the moment, I am only commonly seen on Facebook, as I find it easy to communicate (used to it, basically), however, we should be able to come to terms in a way.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you very much for your valuable time and see what you think about this idea!

Reactions: Galvin Lee

slayerkm

Daily Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Few questions,

What youtube channel are they being posted on?
Whats the group called?
How does it work excactly in terms of marketing social media are you making a group page on social medias?
Are other youtubers who upload videos going to be using there videos to also self promote?

Love the idea, i like reading things like this :)

Reactions: Callan Wills

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Few questions,

What youtube channel are they being posted on?
Whats the group called?
How does it work excactly in terms of marketing social media are you making a group page on social medias?
Are other youtubers who upload videos going to be using there videos to also self promote?

Love the idea, i like reading things like this :)
This will be posted on a channel I will be creating once we have the people ready for it. It will be under the same E-Mail my individual channel is on.

Despite the fact, I have the group, I wanted the group to come up with a name with me, to begin creating a bond and chemistry between the YouTubers.

When the six people come together, they are potentially bringing a mixed audience into the channel. I would be bringing my audience, whilst others would be bringing their audience to this channel, which gives us a potential and combined audience for the YouTube group. I shall be creating a page on Facebook and as many social medias possible for the group.

They can promote their videos and channel in the video (e.g. "If you want to see more of my content, why not check out my solo channel?") as well as the description and annotations wanted in the video.

Thank You Very Much :) It popped into my head just last night :)

If you have anymore questions, I'm always here!

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Im actually really liking the sound of this
It would be a great project to get going and I am really excited to get it going. All I need are the volunteers and I'll arrange a meeting somewhere :)

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hey there, my gf might be interested in this. She actually was part of a group called Collaboration Nation but sadly it fell apart due to the people not participating enough. She might wanna join in (but she is too lazy to log into her username to post this <.< )

Some questions though. What will the channel generally be about? Are we forced to do some kind of theme, or do you choose a general theme and everyone has their take on it? She'd like to know more.

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Hey there, my gf might be interested in this. She actually was part of a group called Collaboration Nation but sadly it fell apart due to the people not participating enough. She might wanna join in (but she is too lazy to log into her username to post this <.< )

Some questions though. What will the channel generally be about? Are we forced to do some kind of theme, or do you choose a general theme and everyone has their take on it? She'd like to know more.
Hello there. Thank you for your valuable time and your interest in the group :)

This group/little YouTube community, is about experiencing content from the volunteers. As an example, on Flatliner Friday's, I will be doing some vlogs about general stuff and, mostly, ranting. It could be that everyone in the group does vlogging or everyone does different genres. You basically have a pick in what you want to do. The group will do everyday content, in which, as referred to above, each YouTube has a day chosen by them if available.

You are not forced to do a specific theme. You can choose what content you want to do. Referring back to part of the information post:

They can promote their videos and channel in the video (e.g. "If you want to see more of my content, why not check out my solo channel?") as well as the description and annotations wanted in the video.
You are not trapped in a sort of restricted area. This is simply giving the video to me for upload, with your edits, your intro (still thinking on outro, but leaning more towards your own).

If you have any more questions or would like me to go into specific detail on something, I am here!

Thank you very much for your valuable time :)

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
This sounds good. My gf does a little bit of everything. She does gaming, game reviews, book reviews, vlogging, toy reviews and so forth. In the past collab channel she reviewed books, comics and manga. Maybe once in a while there could be major theme, or maybe a question that each vlogger can choose to answer (or not) somewhere in their video.

I kinda think you need some kind of universal intro or outro. Something that ties this all to one group, one channel, one community. Let them make their own intro/outro if they want, but at least have some kind official intro or even a logo we can all add.

Another thing is to also have the drive to keep going forward no matter what. If someone leaves for whatever reason, instead of falling apart, get someone else and keep it groovin. The show must go on after all.

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
This sounds good. My gf does a little bit of everything. She does gaming, game reviews, book reviews, vlogging, toy reviews and so forth. In the past collab channel she reviewed books, comics and manga. Maybe once in a while there could be major theme, or maybe a question that each vlogger can choose to answer (or not) somewhere in their video.

I kinda think you need some kind of universal intro or outro. Something that ties this all to one group, one channel, one community. Let them make their own intro/outro if they want, but at least have some kind official intro or even a logo we can all add.

Another thing is to also have the drive to keep going forward no matter what. If someone leaves for whatever reason, instead of falling apart, get someone else and keep it groovin. The show must go on after all.
That's fantastic :) A little bit of everything is good :) Great Suggestions as well! I suppose what I'll do is give each YouTuber the logo (coloured and both greyscale black/white) to put onto their intro to be used for their weekly video.

And you are right after all. In my college, I was taught to improve my commitment and motivation towards stuff. This will benefit the whole group, in which we will be able to continue :)

Again, thank you very much for your great contribution :)

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Alright. She is definitely interested and is very good at being punctual with her videos. She might wanna take Mondays. Maybe Mischief Mondays since she is Miss Paige Mischief. She usually doesn't do custom thumbnails so she might need help with that.