Other I'm thinking of making a YT group...

CaptainDelugo

Even Blackbeard is scared of me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think you already have me
Yes I do.

The ones I need are:
- TheFreshBiz
- Slayerkm
- Miss Paige Mischief
- Josh Bates

So ya' mateys better drop yer Skype usernames here or we be feedin' ya to the mermaids, yarggh!

Reactions: Callan Wills

RattlidgeGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
The thoughts of being part of a youtube group really do interest me. If you're ever still looking for someone to join in, I do gaming videos and I'd be interested in helping out, of course I'll still run my own channel but every now and again I'd be interested in submitting content to a group like this and getting involved!

ChrisAntigen

I've Got It
Reaction score
The thoughts of being part of a youtube group really do interest me. If you're ever still looking for someone to join in, I do gaming videos and I'd be interested in helping out, of course I'll still run my own channel but every now and again I'd be interested in submitting content to a group like this and getting involved!

Hey m8, I think we just filled the last position. :p

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Hey m8, I think we just filled the last position. :p
Well sort something out :) If we ever do need to fill a hole in the future, I shall let you know :)