Other I'm thinking of making a YT group...

The thoughts of being part of a youtube group really do interest me. If you're ever still looking for someone to join in, I do gaming videos and I'd be interested in helping out, of course I'll still run my own channel but every now and again I'd be interested in submitting content to a group like this and getting involved!

The thoughts of being part of a youtube group really do interest me. If you're ever still looking for someone to join in, I do gaming videos and I'd be interested in helping out, of course I'll still run my own channel but every now and again I'd be interested in submitting content to a group like this and getting involved!

Hey m8, I think we just filled the last position. :p

Hey m8, I think we just filled the last position. :p

Well sort something out :) If we ever do need to fill a hole in the future, I shall let you know :)

Back