I'm finally leaving RPM!

One of the problems he said in another thread was the 60/40 split.. If he didn`t know about that there`s no way he read the contract :p
the thing about the 60/40 split is.. before partnership with them I had monetization.. (not many of my videos could get monetized...) and I made about $3 in 2 weeks.. with RPM I got about $20 in 2 weeks.. so it's a huge difference :) (the $20 is my 60%)

Hmm.. someone was a bad boy on the RPM boards and got himself banned.. Don't know the details but if he is going to bad mouth a network and not back it up with facts, I will just move on to a different subject. LOL

So it`s just another RPM/Machinima/... Drama Thread without any evidence?! I really would like to see a Forum Rule that if someone tries to troll a Network without providing at the same time at least some evidence the thread get`s closed. Not removed, just closed so everyone still can make up his own mind about the topic but knows that it`s probably just another Troll Thread.

Just weird how he has to be getting all these alerts yet no response, I'm locked into RPM now so this is kind of unsettling to be honest.

Just weird how he has to be getting all these alerts yet no response, I'm locked into RPM now so this is kind of unsettling to be honest.
don't feel unsettled. RPM is a great network with a great track record. This guy is either a troll, or did something wrong. He probably got banned from the forums, or didn't read is contract properly.

don't be worried, RPM rocks! they have great support times (I normally get replies which fix the problem I'm having within a day) and the CPM is pretty good :D

OK fine, so if he's not going to say it...

WHAT is the general consensus on this Social Blade partnership for everybody else involved in this thread??

Thumbs UP??

Thumbs DOWN??

I have only been with RPM for a short time and I can say I have made more in a week then I did for the whole month of January on Adsense. So to me that is a win! They have been very responsive to me and my questions, I signed up and had access to the portal, contract confirmed and seeing data by day 4. Could not ask for a better response. My 000.00003 cents =)

Back