I'll review your channel!

Hey, I would be greatful for a channel review. We have a Let's Play League series that I've been looking for feed back on. I feel as though I'd owe you lol. So I'll check out you're channel as payment and try to give you any advice I can think of. Thanks :)

Also I like you're idea of promoting yourself through others by trying to be helpful. I might steal it. ;) haha
it says your channel doesnt exsit

sorry about not doing this earlier, I was attempting to go in order and must have skipped over yours on accident! Anyways, you seem to be very well spoken and really have a passion for what you're talking about, that being said I'm not really sure what you aim to do with your channel haha, I saw a couple vids and it seems as though you're a self help channel, or maybe a comedy channel, or maybe just an entertainment channel? Either way what I think you need to work on is branding. Think about how you want your channel to be known and plaster it everywhere. People like to know what they're signing up for so help them out with that! I hope this helps and I apologize once again for skipping you, with enough work and proper branding I'm sure you'll be able to reach millions in no time!
Yeah i am working on trying to narrow down my channel but its hard because i like making videos on so many different things.

Theres not really much here to criticize haha, maybe boost your mic volume a bit but other than that, you are very entertaining! You dont seem to have the problems that many other people do (or at least you've worked through them). Also maybe do gameplay of some other games, sooooo many other channels do minecraft that it takes a lot of originality away from yours so it always helps to have other games to catch peoples attention! Keep up the awesome work and I'm suprised you dont have 10,000 subs already!
Wow thanks man you don't know how much that means to me :D <3
That has totally made my day <3

Back