I'll review your channel!

ABoxOfToast

I'm not sure why but I decided a good way to promote myself would be through others, literally. If you feel like reviewing my channel thats cool but not necessary. All I ask is that you be respectful with my advice!

Also you can specify if you have certain parts of your channel you'd like me to review or give my opinion on when you comment.

Edit: No longer doing reviews, sorry folks but I've been and am going to be pretty busy, you can look through the chain of replies for some good general advice :)

Last edited:
Hey I wouldn't mind a channel review.........
I'm always thankful for some input on my content.

Hey I wouldn't mind a channel review.........
I'm always thankful for some input on my content.
I only saw your channel trailer and one other vid but you seem pretty funny! I'd suggest speaking up a bit more and adding more inflection into your voice so its not the same tone all the time, other than that you seem fine!

I only saw your channel trailer and one other vid but you seem pretty funny! I'd suggest speaking up a bit more and adding more inflection into your voice so its not the same tone all the time, other than that you seem fine!
Alright I'll take note of that for my next recording sesh! Thanks for the input! :D

If you could give mine a look, It would be great to get some feedback and tips to help with moving forward. If I can do the same for you I will!

I could use a review, I feel like my channel is all over the place.

I really like your channel banner and logo, it goes very well. I'm not a gamer so I honestly can't give you any feedback on your videos. But the branding is great!

Back