I'll review your channel!

Here are the things I thought about your channel, feel free to review mine but wait until my new video comes out tomorrow because I have started doing them In a new style and it’s how all future videos will be (mostly).
  • I Like the banner, its very 8bit and old school and I like that a lot.I think you should take more advantage of the channel one design by adding playlists to your home page that will group videos that go together.
  • You have good audio quality for the most part; I am only looking at the most resent videos.
  • It looks like you upload at least one video a week and that is very good.
  • Your thumbnails are only ok, they don’t grab my attention very well and some might be hard to read or make out when viewed at a small size.
  • I found your commentary a little boring, you need to cut out the fat in your videos and only show the things that are entertaining or important to the game like plot development.
  • Your videos are way too long, most people will only sit through a long video if they are very invested in the channel and they won’t do it every week. Try to keep them between five and ten minutes.
  • You are not using your description box to its fullest, Search engines look in your title and description box for keywords when ranking your video so if you don’t pick good titles, descriptions and keywords you are losing a lot of potential viewers. Also learn how to do keyword research and find what people are looking for and use searched tags that relate to your video.
That is all I got, I hope this helps you in some way!

My channel is very diverse, so I could use a review!
Holy crap you're good at skating haha, I used to skate but was never any good :p anyways your channel seem pretty cool and if I had anything to suggest it would be to invest in some wide-angle and fish eye lenses for your recording, also maybe investing in a high fps camera or meeting up with someone who has one as people usually like to see slow motion when it comes to skating and things like that in general
Keep up the awesome work![DOUBLEPOST=1392080771,1392080425][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please review my channel....
Your channel seems to be review and "top 5 of x" based and you seem to really do a good job of that! The animations are spectacular and seem high budget which is awesome, but if there was anything that I had a complaint on was that the animations seem a bit choppy at times and it was hard to see what the thing actually looked like. For the most part though you seem to be doing a really good job! Keep up the good work and I'll probably look to your channel when I'm buying a new keyboard![DOUBLEPOST=1392081433][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you could give mine a look, It would be great to get some feedback and tips to help with moving forward. If I can do the same for you I will!
Wow...you weren't kidding when you said you can talk fast...hahaha I personally dont think its necessary though, mainly because most of your vids (or the ones I saw anyways) were only about 3 min long which is a really good length for what you're doing so I'd suggest just to keep going the speed you had before and never be afraid to branch off onto random tangents, thats how I get through most of my commentary! Overall, the content seems interesting and pretty funny, the editing is swift and on point which really compliments your style and if I had anything to add it would be to maybe give your thumbnails a bit more work, mainly because its the first thing people see before they watch your vids and it could turn some people away to see that its only really a screen cap with some text over it. Keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll make it![DOUBLEPOST=1392081856][/DOUBLEPOST]
YES PLEASE!
First of all I'd suggest getting a better mic haha, most people have this problem and there are a lot of USB mics for around $20 that would greatly improve the quality, other than that the editing seems to catch pretty random parts of the game play but the makes it really unique which is what I think you were going for (I could be wrong though) also, I'd suggest actually doing reviews of indie games as you name suggests as it could be misleading to some people. But other than that keep up the good work![DOUBLEPOST=1392082422][/DOUBLEPOST]
I could use a review, I feel like my channel is all over the place.

I really like your channel banner and logo, it goes very well. I'm not a gamer so I honestly can't give you any feedback on your videos. But the branding is great!
hahahah your fuckin hilarious man! Dont really have any complaints other than maybe move the camera away from your face a little cause its a bit intimidating having your face take up most of my screen :p keep doing what you do and I'm sure you'll have over 100k in no time![DOUBLEPOST=1392082860][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please give your honest opinion on my channel. I don't mind what videos you look at (expect the old ones, they suck)

Thanks!
Like so many people you too suffer from badmicrophoneitis which stems from a lack of a good mic to use, I suggest you fix that as it really helps to make your commmentary more interesting, also with regards to your commentary maybe work on saying more haha this is a problem I struggled with for a while, you just have to be confident that even if you stray onto random tangents as long as they are funny, the audience will enjoy it, even if it has nothing to do with what you're doing at the moment! Work on those two things and I'm sure you could be extremely popular!

Give a go at mine if you don't mind and let use know how I'm doing, I can take criticism pretty good, so if you think there's anything I can do better, let me know. :)

I wouldn't mind a review...take in mind my channel is not so serious as the others but I focus on my minor musical talent :I...

I was wondering if I could get a channel review done? I want to improve and was wondering what you think of my channel, channel art, channel icon, trailer, layout, video/audio quality, etc. I thank you for your time!

Your channel seems to be review and "top 5 of x" based and you seem to really do a good job of that! The animations are spectacular and seem high budget which is awesome, but if there was anything that I had a complaint on was that the animations seem a bit choppy at times and it was hard to see what the thing actually looked like. For the most part though you seem to be doing a really good job! Keep up the good work and I'll probably look to your channel when I'm buying a new keyboard!

THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE..

Wow...you weren't kidding when you said you can talk fast...hahaha I personally dont think its necessary though, mainly because most of your vids (or the ones I saw anyways) were only about 3 min long which is a really good length for what you're doing so I'd suggest just to keep going the speed you had before and never be afraid to branch off onto random tangents, thats how I get through most of my commentary! Overall, the content seems interesting and pretty funny, the editing is swift and on point which really compliments your style and if I had anything to add it would be to maybe give your thumbnails a bit more work, mainly because its the first thing people see before they watch your vids and it could turn some people away to see that its only really a screen cap with some text over it. Keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll make it!

Thank You for the feedback! It's really nice to hear that my editing is actually not, like, crap! I really appreciate the constructive criticism! I'll work on the thumbnails! Again THANK YOU!

Back