If a YouTuber has over 4000 Subs and got over 6k views on a vid but only has 3 likes is he botting?

I have seen this with a couple of "YouTubers", They'll have lets say 4k subs but when i go to their videos they'll have some with really high views like 6k but have literally no likes lol maybe like 1 and then on their other videos they'll have lets say 10 views with 1 like.Their video views would also be spread out so awkwardly too, so i was just wondering if that means that their botting, should i even collab with people like that?

Not at all. Our average is 1 like for every 1000 views. Some are higher, some are lower. Depends on the audience demographics,
If some views are out of proportion to others, it means a video has taken off and is in suggested or being shared externally. It could also means they are running an Adwords campaign on it. It is also not unusual to have many videos at 10k-50k views, and 1 video at 2M views. It just means that video got picked up and is being run by Yt, but the traffic is not spilling over into other videos nor into subs, for whatever reason.
There's a lot going on behind the scenes with the algorithm, peculiar behavior does not immediately mean they are on fiverr buying view gigs.

They'll get like 1 comment on a video with over 2k,3k,4k views. I was just curious because i don't really know about anything like that and i was wondering why his video view ratio was spread out so awkward.

video seeding service work

I'm subscribed to someone with several thousand subs but she only gets 50 views on the first day of upload, and when I go back the next day suddenly there's 1000 views but almost no likes/comments. I always thought it's due to some form of promotion, but this thread shows it could be anything... like an ad or embedding on a website... I don't think there's a way to tell for sure if someone's botting.

I have a video like that. I think it was shared on facebook by someone and got a lot of hits very quickly, but since it was on FB no one gave likes or comments. They probably left comments on that persons actual facebook post.

I have seen this with a couple of "YouTubers", They'll have lets say 4k subs but when i go to their videos they'll have some with really high views like 6k but have literally no likes lol maybe like 1 and then on their other videos they'll have lets say 10 views with 1 like.Their video views would also be spread out so awkwardly too, so i was just wondering if that means that their botting, should i even collab with people like that?

I wouldn't doubt it to be honest with you. I usually get around +100 views and I'll get more than 8 likes on most of my videos. I have considerably less subs than the person/people you mentioned. That being said if they weren't botting then this is a very weird case of a inactive sub base. If you really think about it, if you're getting that many views you should be getting a lot more likes. Probably in the triple digits if I'm being realistic.

Back