If a YouTuber has over 4000 Subs and got over 6k views on a vid but only has 3 likes is he botting?

Nutella

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have seen this with a couple of "YouTubers", They'll have lets say 4k subs but when i go to their videos they'll have some with really high views like 6k but have literally no likes lol maybe like 1 and then on their other videos they'll have lets say 10 views with 1 like.Their video views would also be spread out so awkwardly too, so i was just wondering if that means that their botting, should i even collab with people like that?

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
If it is posted on social media, and or promoted with adwords, no one will be able to like or comment.

Reactions: Nutella

Ninja

Professional Funny Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
I have seen this with a couple of "YouTubers", They'll have lets say 4k subs but when i go to their videos they'll have some with really high views like 6k but have literally no likes lol maybe like 1 and then on their other videos they'll have lets say 10 views with 1 like.Their video views would also be spread out so awkwardly too, so i was just wondering if that means that their botting, should i even collab with people like that?
Could be possible. What are the comments like? If they don't have any interaction then it's probably botting.

danyatm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
It's a normally practice when peoples used video seeding services or buy subscribers

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I can suspect that there´s a possibility of viewbotting here, but a full confession is need here!

Hazzador

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Maybe, but unless the person is stupid they would be botting their likes aswell to try and prove that its not botted

sphamedia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Theres alot of things that can cause this, like if the changed there type of content drastically, it could be that they did sub for sub, some could have gained friends on forums like this one and theyll sub, they like the person but not the type of content and it could be the result of a bad collab, where the collab with someone thats nothing like them and people sub to be nice

Redford1900

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Sounds like a lot of my videos because they get views from websites or FB. My most viewed video has over 14,000 views, 16 likes and 5 comments (2 are my replies). Lots of people watch YouTube videos, but don't have YouTube accounts so they can't comment or like.

Reactions: Sabrina and Nutella

Nutella

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
They'll get like 1 comment on a video with over 2k,3k,4k views. I was just curious because i don't really know about anything like that and i was wondering why his video view ratio was spread out so awkward.