Other Idea: Gaming Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
im glad you think so :)
Yeah it was good quality. ;) Awesome job on the video.[DOUBLEPOST=1345642461,1345642334][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw, we can start promoting the channel if you haven't already started. :)
I'm going to try and put together a top 10 list this weekend, if anyone wants to be a co-host for that we could probably do a skype call or something to record. If not I can do it all by my lonesome lol. Need a good topic to make a top 10 list.

Yeah it was good quality. ;) Awesome job on the video.[DOUBLEPOST=1345642461,1345642334][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw, we can start promoting the channel if you haven't already started. :)
I'm going to try and put together a top 10 list this weekend, if anyone wants to be a co-host for that we could probably do a skype call or something to record. If not I can do it all by my lonesome lol. Need a good topic to make a top 10 list.
well since MJVG was the first one to have his show up i think you should do a Top Ten Most Nostalgic Video Games

well since MJVG was the first one to have his show up i think you should do a Top Ten Most Nostalgic Video Games
Good idea actually, I think I will. ;)

Actually Satchmo was the first one to have his show up. Lol It just took me all day to get it uploaded.[DOUBLEPOST=1345650106,1345642947][/DOUBLEPOST]our website is up and running now! It's still got work, but you're all free to sign up! www.ludosnet.com

Good idea actually, I think I will. ;)

Actually Satchmo was the first one to have his show up. Lol It just took me all day to get it uploaded.[DOUBLEPOST=1345650106,1345642947][/DOUBLEPOST]our website is up and running now! It's still got work, but you're all free to sign up! www.ludosnet.com
Hey Trilient, not sure if you saw but my intro is in the dropbox and ready to be uploaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back