Other Idea: Gaming Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilient

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
the countdown and a song which is royalty free.
What was the other stuff though?[DOUBLEPOST=1345603757,1345603694][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you want to find some royalty free music, I got my intro / outro songs from freeplaymusic.com - they have a bunch of music.
Hey satch, After a lot of pain and misfortune, I finally got your video uploaded after 3 tries. I also promoted it here on the forums ;)

And I will check it out, thanks.

TickledBunny09090

I've Got It
Reaction score
What was the other stuff though?[DOUBLEPOST=1345603757,1345603694][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey satch, After a lot of pain and misfortune, I finally got your video uploaded after 3 tries. I also promoted it here on the forums ;)

And I will check it out, thanks.
Haha, that's great :) I hope people like the video. Was it Youtube that gave you trouble? I've tried to upload two videos while rendering two videos before, and Youtube just froze the first upload at 70% for the entire night, so I didn't get anything done.

Trilient

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Haha, that's great :) I hope people like the video. Was it Youtube that gave you trouble? I've tried to upload two videos while rendering two videos before, and Youtube just froze the first upload at 70% for the entire night, so I didn't get anything done.
Yep, Youtube was the culprit in this one.[DOUBLEPOST=1345604039,1345603968][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm going to delete everyones videos that have already been uploaded to youtube now, since they don't need to be in the dropbox anymore.

Reactions: SatchmoPLAY

Josh404

Reaction score
oh some other stuff that got auto uploaded its been fix. but they where banners but they did not work for me thou. The audio will be used in my video and you should check it I think its cool maybe a good tone for the logo?

Trilient

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
oh some other stuff that got auto uploaded its been fix. but they where banners but they did not work for me thou. The audio will be used in my video and you should check it I think its cool maybe a good tone for the logo?
I like the song. We could definitely use it for something.

Josh404

Reaction score
Im stuck with this introduction thing

take 46....

MacJezza

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
the song is kinda long we could use for short updates and commercials/previews, or for like montages, or make a cool theme song with credits and videos, highlights, and clips.

just a few ideas

irishman42

Candlejack. Candl
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Alright, my intro is uploading to the dropbox right now. Says it will be up in like 30 minutes. Not that it really matters because all the sane people are asleep.

MJVG

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
did anyone take a look at my retro wednesday video ?

Status
Not open for further replies.