Musician
MY INTRO IS RENDERING! I have no idea why I put that in caps but I did :D

MacJezza

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
ok cool was it ok quality ?
yeah, i mean for retro of course its going to be pixelated but you could tell that it was good quality by listening to the mic, im watching it right now.

MJVG

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
yeah, i mean for retro of course its going to be pixelated but you could tell that it was good quality by listening to the mic, im watching it right now.
im glad you think so :)

Trilient

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
im glad you think so :)
Yeah it was good quality. ;) Awesome job on the video.[DOUBLEPOST=1345642461,1345642334][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw, we can start promoting the channel if you haven't already started. :)
I'm going to try and put together a top 10 list this weekend, if anyone wants to be a co-host for that we could probably do a skype call or something to record. If not I can do it all by my lonesome lol. Need a good topic to make a top 10 list.

MacJezza

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Yeah it was good quality. ;) Awesome job on the video.[DOUBLEPOST=1345642461,1345642334][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw, we can start promoting the channel if you haven't already started. :)
I'm going to try and put together a top 10 list this weekend, if anyone wants to be a co-host for that we could probably do a skype call or something to record. If not I can do it all by my lonesome lol. Need a good topic to make a top 10 list.
well since MJVG was the first one to have his show up i think you should do a Top Ten Most Nostalgic Video Games

Trilient

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
well since MJVG was the first one to have his show up i think you should do a Top Ten Most Nostalgic Video Games
Good idea actually, I think I will. ;)

Actually Satchmo was the first one to have his show up. Lol It just took me all day to get it uploaded.[DOUBLEPOST=1345650106,1345642947][/DOUBLEPOST]our website is up and running now! It's still got work, but you're all free to sign up! www.ludosnet.com

irishman42

Candlejack. Candl
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good idea actually, I think I will. ;)

Actually Satchmo was the first one to have his show up. Lol It just took me all day to get it uploaded.[DOUBLEPOST=1345650106,1345642947][/DOUBLEPOST]our website is up and running now! It's still got work, but you're all free to sign up! www.ludosnet.com
Hey Trilient, not sure if you saw but my intro is in the dropbox and ready to be uploaded.

Trilient

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Hey Trilient, not sure if you saw but my intro is in the dropbox and ready to be uploaded.
Ok, Sorry I've been busy. I will upload it, be sure to join the website :)

Status
Not open for further replies.