I will review your channel

SamaJaffa

Just some E[PIC]nglish guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
CHECK OUT MINE BRO XD
Hey :)
I remember looking at your channel before! I think it was the political ad video I saw and it was pretty funny XD What I like about your videos are that you have a good sense of humour which is good if you want to get more people to watch your videos since it's what entertains them most. What you could do to improve is that there seems to a tint on your videos and in my opinion it seems a bit weird and it's slightly difficult to see you. Also, you seem to be negative most of the time and although your humour is good but too much negativity could repel people away but it's up to you if you want to change it or not :) Overall, you seem to be doing well and I hope you progress further on YouTube :) Good luck!

StraightEdgeAngel777

A Rose In The Dark
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
I remember looking at your channel before! I think it was the political ad video I saw and it was pretty funny XD What I like about your videos are that you have a good sense of humour which is good if you want to get more people to watch your videos since it's what entertains them most. What you could do to improve is that there seems to a tint on your videos and in my opinion it seems a bit weird and it's slightly difficult to see you. Also, you seem to be negative most of the time and although your humour is good but too much negativity could repel people away but it's up to you if you want to change it or not :) Overall, you seem to be doing well and I hope you progress further on YouTube :) Good luck!
THANK YOU MAN XD. Thank you for your honest opinion. I will lay off of the blueness in my videos lolz. Yeah, i am pretty negative lol. I love to rant, I guess i need to rant in a possitive way. I guess i need to combind positiveness with darkness (Since i'm trying to set my channel in a darker tone). Thank you again.

SamaJaffa

Just some E[PIC]nglish guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
THANK YOU MAN XD. Thank you for your honest opinion. I will lay off of the blueness in my videos lolz. Yeah, i am pretty negative lol. I love to rant, I guess i need to rant in a possitive way. I guess i need to combind positiveness with darkness (Since i'm trying to set my channel in a darker tone). Thank you again.
No problem! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1345940825,1345940463][/DOUBLEPOST]
Would love you to check out mine :)

Your Chat Roulette video was hilarious!! Your other videos are very funny as well! What's good about your channel is that you make funny videos with good quality. Your 50 Shades of Grey video was good but the wind made it slightly hard to hear you so I would suggest not to do videos outside if it's windy. Also, maybe you should talk about recent news since I'm sure you can make something funny out of it (unless it was a death like Neil Armstrong XD). Overall, I like what you have and hopefully in the future many more will enjoy it as well! Good luck on progressing further on YouTube! :D

omgpaulthompson

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No problem! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1345940825,1345940463][/DOUBLEPOST]

Your Chat Roulette video was hilarious!! Your other videos are very funny as well! What's good about your channel is that you make funny videos with good quality. Your 50 Shades of Grey video was good but the wind made it slightly hard to hear you so I would suggest not to do videos outside if it's windy. Also, maybe you should talk about recent news since I'm sure you can make something funny out of it (unless it was a death like Neil Armstrong XD). Overall, I like what you have and hopefully in the future many more will enjoy it as well! Good luck on progressing further on YouTube! :D
Thank you very much :) It means a lot to get feedback! :D