I will review your channel

SamaJaffa

Just some E[PIC]nglish guy
Hey guys, I don't know what else to do so I thought that I would review your channel so just comment and I will go to your channel and I will send you a message as soon as possible! :D

Check out mine if you have the time! ;)
Hey :)

You're really good on your channel! For example, there is no problem with quality (both video and audio) and the two games are playing are well known games so that's good. One thing I can suggest is although these two games are well known, try playing some other games instead of Amnesia and Minecraft. It's nice to have different things so you can see what your subscribers really enjoy. All in all, I like what you have going on and you have earned my subsctiption. I hope you do well on your YouTube journey! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1345499804,1345499277][/DOUBLEPOST]
Check out mine!:D

I came across your "Sh*t Wannabe Popular Kids Say!" video some time ago. I think your content is good and your channel is obviously working out judging from your subs and views! What I could suggest is maybe you should do more parodies of people. Maybe you could make fun of the YouTube stars (without being really offensive lol) but that's entirely up to you since most fans get butthurt quickly lol. Also, you could try doing a vlog once a week or two weeks. You can talk about anything ranging from upcoming videos to anything random haha. Overall, I think you are doing well and you are progressing at a steady rate :) Good luck on getting bigger on Youtube![DOUBLEPOST=1345500249][/DOUBLEPOST]
Woo wOo Mine!

You need more Bane. That's all. Ok, serious part now.

Your channel is really good. You have great commentary especially when you both play together (that's why I always watch your livestreams). Both your video and audio quality are really good and need no improvements at all. What I could suggest is maybe doing different games other than Minecraft. I can see you used to do Borderlands and Amnesia but for some reason it's stopped. Maybe you should do TF2: Man vs Machine since that could get you some exposure. Also, I think you should record some of your livestream and put it on YouTube so your subs know what kind of craziness goes on there and in the future maybe more people will attend your livestreams! Overall, I really enjoy your channel hence why I am subscribed just make sure you do some different stuff!

You need more Bane. That's all. Ok, serious part now.

Your channel is really good. You have great commentary especially when you both play together (that's why I always watch your livestreams). Both your video and audio quality are really good and need no improvements at all. What I could suggest is maybe doing different games other than Minecraft. I can see you used to do Borderlands and Amnesia but for some reason it's stopped. Maybe you should do TF2: Man vs Machine since that could get you some exposure. Also, I think you should record some of your livestream and put it on YouTube so your subs know what kind of craziness goes on there and in the future maybe more people will attend your livestreams! Overall, I really enjoy your channel hence why I am subscribed just make sure you do some different stuff!

Aha thanks :D The reason the amnesia stopped is because my house has been so busy cause of summer holidays that I never get time to record with a webcam. Its also extremely hard to find good custom stories. The reason borderlands has stopped, well, thats just us being lazy tbh but I have been bugging Luke to record it so hopefully when he gets back from London that shall continue. Although I would like to record livestream footage it would be extremly hard as its on for 2/3 hours a time, but I was thinking of going through the Twitch recording's and creating a Montage of some funny parts in our livestreams? If that sounds interesting? I shall be getting a gaming rig myself in about 2/3 months so we will then be able to record alot more as we could both record High end games. What games, well, Il leave that for the community to decide.

.......also, YOU NEED MORE BANE!

Aha thanks :D The reason the amnesia stopped is because my house has been so busy cause of summer holidays that I never get time to record with a webcam. Its also extremely hard to find good custom stories. The reason borderlands has stopped, well, thats just us being lazy tbh but I have been bugging Luke to record it so hopefully when he gets back from London that shall continue. Although I would like to record livestream footage it would be extremly hard as its on for 2/3 hours a time, but I was thinking of going through the Twitch recording's and creating a Montage of some funny parts in our livestreams? If that sounds interesting? I shall be getting a gaming rig myself in about 2/3 months so we will then be able to record alot more as we could both record High end games. What games, well, Il leave that for the community to decide.

.......also, YOU NEED MORE BANE!
Yeah just do a montage of the funniest bits. Also, I think it would be really funny to watch you and Luke play BF3 on PC. Oh and Bane will make a return, don't worry ;) I don't know if you're subbed or not but just watch out for Bane's comeback :D

If you're still at a loose end, I'd appreciate a review.

You have some cute videos! Maybe you could do something similar to Kids React (if you haven't heard of it, search it on YouTube. It's a series by TheFineBros) it would be pretty funny. You could also interview him and ask him funny questions as well. Good luck on your videos and hopefully you'll get more noticed :D[DOUBLEPOST=1345503541,1345503348][/DOUBLEPOST]
ROFL. I totally saw this coming.
LOL I had to! XD

Back