I will honestly review your channel! :D

You sound like you're recording on a potato. Video looks great. And cussing a lot doesn't make it funny. Using a bit from time to time can add something to your videos, but you do it too much. It makes it rather irritating to slog through a video. Wittiness is difficult, cussing a lot isn't. Other than that, kinda odd, the videos with commentary could use a lot of work, the ones without it, it's hard to criticize. The tunnel from hell one was Meh, kinda boring. Had a moment or two, but nothing of note.
Appreciate the honesty. When I rage I tend to cuss a lot which i am trying to cut back on. Apologize if you were offended by it! Thanks for the honest opinion!

You sound like you're recording on a potato. Video looks great. And cussing a lot doesn't make it funny. Using a bit from time to time can add something to your videos, but you do it too much. It makes it rather irritating to slog through a video. Wittiness is difficult, cussing a lot isn't. Other than that, kinda odd, the videos with commentary could use a lot of work, the ones without it, it's hard to criticize. The tunnel from hell one was Meh, kinda boring. Had a moment or two, but nothing of note.
Also what exactly does sounding like i am recording on a potato mean? Thanks

Also what exactly does sounding like i am recording on a potato mean? Thanks
I wasn't offended by the cursing, it's just irritating. and I just say it's a potato when it sounds kinda bad or grainy.[DOUBLEPOST=1393986390,1393986247][/DOUBLEPOST]
i could use a review if you could! Thanks a bunch!
Not bad, you talk fast, that's good, and there are no lulls in your commentary. Only thing is, it's kinda monotone. Other than that, it seems like you're off to a good start and looks like you know what you're doing!

If you have the time, check out my last ep and let me know if it was more entertaining or you think the same thing! Thanks! I like your channel though!

Haha are you kidding? How are we dull.... But i agree we dont have mics yet.... But dull.....:facepalm2::(
yea, I was watching the mad libs one, and it was kinda just... not all that funny. I didn't really crack a smile at all. Sorry, I'm just telling you what I thought. It would improve a lot if it were easier to understand what you were all saying. A decent mic can be as cheap as 20 dollars.

Back