I will honestly review your channel! :D

Marksman46

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've been around the youtube sphere a couple of times and I can recognize potential when I see it!

If you'd like to me review your channel, let me know! I do primarily game commentaries, but I have seen loads of other content and have dabbled in vlogging and comedy skits myself, but I can review just about anything you'd like!

I like doing things on Yttalk, so I guess this could be entertaining! It may take me some time to get back to you, so just leave a comment, and I will review it as soon as I can :D

Reactions: Marina Bruno

Marksman46

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well, I can always use some feedback :) So check it out if you want :D
Not bad, fairly entertaining, but I highly recommend some music in the background like the whole way through the video, it would make it more fun to watch, and kinda fit the mood. But having silence the entire time is kinda meh. Not bad though, I'm not sure how I feel about the whole deadpool thing? But yea, overall, not bad. Kinda don't feel engaged enough to subscribe though.

That's about as honest as it gets. Very professional looking channel though, forgot to mention that.

Marksman46

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Please review my channel I could use the help
In my opinion, you could use some real editing, because watching someone get a tattoo for 15 minutes isn't the most engaging thing, so maybe speed up the clip and put some music over it. As for your channel trailer, maybe pick some higher quality music. It sounds a bit "Low resy", maybe find something that sounds higher quality. The editing was much better on that video, though it did end very abruptly. Also, when you edit lots of different things together, like in your channel trailer, give it more content, and more cuts, so that you aren't looking at one thing for more than a few seconds.

Not bad overall. Didn't subscribe, but that's because tattoos simply don't interest me. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1392458833,1392458748][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please review my channel I could use the help
oh, and for music, use stuff that isn't copywritten, anything from http://ocremix.org/ will work, and all of it is free to use.

Klown214

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
OK thank you. Yeah I am new to editing not exactly sure how to use the two programs I got

Klown214

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
OK thank you. Yeah I am new to editing not exactly sure how to use the two programs I got

KrazyGamer

Reaction score
I am a new-ish Gaming channel and I kinda need feedback on what I should do to improve and what I should do the next time on a video?? Thanks! My channel is KrazyGamerTV

ScrimpyData

Experienced Belgian - Not made of fries...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Designer
Not bad, fairly entertaining, but I highly recommend some music in the background like the whole way through the video, it would make it more fun to watch, and kinda fit the mood. But having silence the entire time is kinda meh. Not bad though, I'm not sure how I feel about the whole deadpool thing? But yea, overall, not bad. Kinda don't feel engaged enough to subscribe though.

That's about as honest as it gets. Very professional looking channel though, forgot to mention that.
Thanks for the honest feedback! We're working on the music thing (it might be because of my lazyness :rolleyes:)

Marksman46

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am a new-ish Gaming channel and I kinda need feedback on what I should do to improve and what I should do the next time on a video?? Thanks! My channel is KrazyGamerTV
Alright, first things first, on your channel page, the first thing someone should see is your "recent uploads" That's nice for new people to see your most recent (and what I assume for most people is their best) work. Now, your commentary could use a lot of work, I don't really see any draw to subscribe outside of the fairly interesting minecraft speedbuilds. But you gotta take a good hard look at your channel and try to find a draw. Like mine, I really enjoy my own commentary as well as people tell me I have a great voice, you have potential - That's for damn certain. But, one thing is that I would seek out a better mic soon, (the one you have will suffice) that's another draw, looking professional. As much as I like the intro, I know it's one that you got from a website, though that's fine, you shouldn't have an intro on every single one of your videos, because that's just more time between someone's click, and your content. I think it was vastly more interesting when you did playthoughs of IB, and things of that sort, minecraft is a dime a dozen.

Overall, your channel is OK, and that is a pretty good start, only thing is, as you age, and let's be real, as your voice lowers, you will have a wider appeal, because people my age aren't really going to sit down and watch "some kid" play games for 10, 20 minutes. I don't really want to subscribe, because I'd feel like I'd never watch your stuff, not to say that it's bad, it just doesn't draw me in, and I reeeeeally don't want to watch minecraft. Not a bad start though :)[DOUBLEPOST=1392487364,1392487255][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yea, that will change, just start experimenting with them. You'll find that you'll probably only need one. Camtasia usually does the trick for me. Like, if you've seen my "Marksman cuts stuff: Part 2" video, I have never looked up a single tutorial on editing, I just learned through trial and error.