I Want To Review YOUR Channel In This Thread!!!

Let me have it boss, give me nice and critical one please :)

Definitely! Feels weird having my lowly channel review yours, which is so much higher haha. But here goes:

Channel Design: 10/10 Hope you don't plan on changing any of that any time soon, because it looks perfect :). The smooth transition at the bottom looks nice, and you have links (you're lucky you're a partner, so much easier to make a nice channel with it haha!).

Audio Quality: 10/10 I only listened to the first couple, but they sounded really good!!! (the most recent one, Endeavors, was awesome!)

Video Quality: n/a It's more or less irrelevant, since you're a music channel, but you still have HD :p. And you have useful annotations on the screen as well, and I do like how you have random Youtubers do the intro for your videos!

Commentary: n/a

Overall Appeal: 10/10 I know you asked for criticsm, and damn it, I tried to find something! Idk, for me, it's hard to come up with criticism for a music channel, but yours seems...well, perfect. If I think of criticism at some point in the future, I'll think of it, but let's be honest here. You have high quality audio, you get other Youtubers involved, awesome sounding music, and easy access links throughout your channel and videos. There's a reason your channel is only a month old, but has 2,000+ subs. You're heading down a really good path, trust me on that ;)

I truly appreciate your time, i'm always looking for suggestions so if you do think of any i'd be glad to hear 'em.
Nice thread, and channel, i've subscribed :)

What a cool service! It would be greatly appreciated if you could review my channel! =) Thanks

BTW I do lots of kinds of videos, so it would be nice if you could review my shorts and gameplay for the quality of each.

Thanks man I really appreciate you taking the time to give me your opinion! I LOL'd when you said the HD is a lie, well bc it is lol. New capture card and pc are in order....changes inbound! Thank again man, btw you got a new active sub! :D

So, I don't know if this is really a good idea or not, but I'll give it a shot. If you post in here, I'll review your channel on these factors: Channel Design, Audio Quality, Video Quality, Commentary (if it applies), Overall Appeal. It won't be insanely detailed reviews, but I'll do my best. I just thought it'd be a good idea because I know threads here move fast, and a lot of times people don't get the quality reviews they deserve! I'll try to keep up as best as I can, since I have the next 6 days off of school! If you want, let me know if you're interested!

And just so we're clear, I'm going to watch your 2 most recent uploaded videos that are of substantial content. So if you're wondering where I got my information from, that's where.

Ooh this sounds interesting I'd like a review, please :)

Back