I thought I was doing something right, but... am I?

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
In the last 12 hours I've lost 3 subscribers without gaining a single one. If you look at my socialblade stats of the last few days you'll see why I am concerned:

http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/frankiegirlgamer

My views have also taken a massive nosedive. Especially on the newer videos (in the sense that the new ones alone used to get approx 100 views in the first 24 hours, but now are struggling to make it to 50 views in that time).

That's made it clear to me that people are losing interest in my channel, but so far I've only had nice comments and lots of likes on my videos! Can someone give me some hints and tips as to what I might've started (or continued) doing wrong?

Give up because losing subscribers and have less views isn't good. Just have fun and this is how YouTube works. You gain and lose, nothing you can do about it.

Give up because losing subscribers and have less views isn't good. Just have fun and this is how YouTube works. You gain and lose, nothing you can do about it.

All the same, I was asking for pointers, not pointless sarcasm :)[DOUBLEPOST=1358587955,1358587897][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's january (Blame everything on the month!)

Is January some kind of 'low' month on YT then? I've heard something vaguely mentioned before but wasn't really sure whether they were talking about earnings on partnerships.

Try making your videos a little shorter maybe? Just for a while at least, but continue to put out content and you'll get those views, likes and subs back :)

As for the subscriber losses, don't worry about it. You had a period of really huge growth at the beginning of the month and there are always a few people who subscribe that are actually on the fence or change their minds about a channel.

You gained 170 subscribers so far this month, and then lost 3 of them. That's a 1.76% dropoff, which is far from something to worry about. :D

I'm not so sure about the view count, since that's always fluctuating more. There may be a slight trend favoring your videos with "drunk" in the title...

Keep on going, Frankie, love your videos !

Maybe you could do some collab's? Your style would lend itself to having someone else with you occasionally, just make sure they have a decent mic :)

All the same, I was asking for pointers, not pointless sarcasm :)[DOUBLEPOST=1358587955,1358587897][/DOUBLEPOST]

Is January some kind of 'low' month on YT then? I've heard something vaguely mentioned before but wasn't really sure whether they were talking about earnings on partnerships.

January is that year everyone is busy with their new years resolution. No one really want to spend money etc and I see my views are below avarage.

Back