I think this goes here....

Honestly, alot of times, no matter how much I want to see a video, if it's over 10 min long I just won't watch it. I'm not on youtube to watch videos the same way I watch television, it's not time to bring out the popcorn and sit down and chill with a good show. I go to youtube to watch short little 1 to 10 minute clips of things and watch lots of them while I do other things on my computer as well. So you'd diminish your audience I think throwing them all together like that. I think it's best to keep your videos under 10 min. personally.

Yah, that's the reason why I never did it that way. now I'm thinking every few months I could make one of these. Or Perhaps one day If i ever get a large subscriber base I could put episodes together like this and put them on a CD for give aways or perhaps a Th3StuffShow store :p

Yah, that's the reason why I never did it that way. now I'm thinking every few months I could make one of these. Or Perhaps one day If i ever get a large subscriber base I could put episodes together like this and put them on a CD for give aways or perhaps a Th3StuffShow store :p
If you do it monthly, and put them in their own playlist, and don't make them the featured video when you upload them, I see no harm in it. It's like... It's like making a recap extravaganza of all that you've done that month in the end. Seems fine to me.

Back