I think this goes here....

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Honestly, alot of times, no matter how much I want to see a video, if it's over 10 min long I just won't watch it. I'm not on youtube to watch videos the same way I watch television, it's not time to bring out the popcorn and sit down and chill with a good show. I go to youtube to watch short little 1 to 10 minute clips of things and watch lots of them while I do other things on my computer as well. So you'd diminish your audience I think throwing them all together like that. I think it's best to keep your videos under 10 min. personally.

Reactions: Th3StuffShow

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yah, that's the reason why I never did it that way. now I'm thinking every few months I could make one of these. Or Perhaps one day If i ever get a large subscriber base I could put episodes together like this and put them on a CD for give aways or perhaps a Th3StuffShow store :p

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Yah, that's the reason why I never did it that way. now I'm thinking every few months I could make one of these. Or Perhaps one day If i ever get a large subscriber base I could put episodes together like this and put them on a CD for give aways or perhaps a Th3StuffShow store :p
If you do it monthly, and put them in their own playlist, and don't make them the featured video when you upload them, I see no harm in it. It's like... It's like making a recap extravaganza of all that you've done that month in the end. Seems fine to me.

Reactions: Th3StuffShow

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you do it monthly, and put them in their own playlist, and don't make them the featured video when you upload them, I see no harm in it. It's like... It's like making a recap extravaganza of all that you've done that month in the end. Seems fine to me.
i like how you word things sometimes... Recap extravaganza haha

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?szkd0w