I think this goes here....

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
OK guys, well being sick this week, I've been playing around with old footage and decided to create my original concept video. It's what I had in mind for Th3StuffShow when I first started Youtubing in Sept.

I know it's long and has a lot of clips most of you might have already seen, but I'd love some feedback on this concept. I never went along with this concept because of this and the fact that it would be a monthly video release instead of weekly, and perhaps not everyone would watch the whole 20min long videos.

Althought I have been thinking that this still might be something I put together monthly and upload to my second channel. It could also be used to promote other youtubers, cause as you'll see I added in commercial breaks and special guest stars. LOL

So please watch this and give me feedback, and at worst fast forward the parts you've seen before but get an overall idea of the concept please.

Reactions: JD´s World

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
lol its cute. I like your intro. Good imagination and a ton of work... good luck with it

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
lol its cute. I like your intro. Good imagination and a ton of work... good luck with it
Thanks, well like I sort of said, this is a concept idea.

It's what I want to make eventually, but for now i think as a small tuber its more to my advantage to create lots of small clips rather then 20 minute long episodes.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Ok I will be watching this, I did not anticipate it being 17 minutes long and while I am posting, I'm cleaning as I post so I'm not just sitting at my computer for long periods of time right now, I'll have to get to it a little later but will do for sure.

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok I will be watching this, I did not anticipate it being 17 minutes long and while I am posting, I'm cleaning as I post so I'm not just sitting at my computer for long periods of time right now, I'll have to get to it a little later but will do for sure.
No problem, but like I said you could always skip the clips you've seen before. hehe

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
I watched the whole thing! Great entertainment, was funny and definitely worth watching! Gonna subscribe!

Jonathan

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Stuff show... you're just... you're just amazing man. I don't have words for it honestly. You do what I try to do, which is EVERYTHING. When I thought of my channel I was like "I want to be singing and playing guitar one minute, dancing the next minute, acting in comedy sketches the next, giving real opinions about issues the next" I just wanted my channel to have it all, and you do the same damn thing in your own way. The gadgets thing? BRILLIANT. I was watching it going "ok ok... that's kinda neat, hmmm. what's he making?" And then when you made it spin? I was like OOOHHHHH!! That was freaking AWESOME!!!" Like... just don't ever limit yourself. The stuff show needs to be a conglomeration of just whatever you want to do, and it needs to keep surprising us, your biggest strength is when you really sit down and watch your channel you just start to go "what can't this guy do??? Seriously? Is there anything he can't do???" Yeah man.. I boxed you for a reason and I have not regretted it yet.

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Stuff show... you're just... you're just amazing man. I don't have words for it honestly. You do what I try to do, which is EVERYTHING. When I thought of my channel I was like "I want to be singing and playing guitar one minute, dancing the next minute, acting in comedy sketches the next, giving real opinions about issues the next" I just wanted my channel to have it all, and you do the same damn thing in your own way. The gadgets thing? BRILLIANT. I was watching it going "ok ok... that's kinda neat, hmmm. what's he making?" And then when you made it spin? I was like OOOHHHHH!! That was freaking AWESOME!!!" Like... just don't ever limit yourself. The stuff show needs to be a conglomeration of just whatever you want to do, and it needs to keep surprising us, your biggest strength is when you really sit down and watch your channel you just start to go "what can't this guy do??? Seriously? Is there anything he can't do???" Yeah man.. I boxed you for a reason and I have not regretted it yet.
LOL I take it you liked it. hehehe

Seriously thanks man!

But you know, we are all talented and all have our skills. It's fun being multi-talented, but then there are times where this saying applies.

"Jack of all trades, but Master of none." hehe

The more I think about it, the more I think I should just go on doing what I do, uploading here and there, and than every now and then, I put my videos together like this video. Inviting other youtubers and placing advertisements within the episodes.