I regret joining FULLSCREEN Creatorx

Status
Not open for further replies.

shirux

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
The best gaming network for me is tgs. Pewdiepie is in that network. But look their requirements.

shirux

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
In that case be patient. And wait until u can reach their requierements i hear is worth it. I dont recommend any other network.

Reactions: Ukraine Arsenal

unknown_user015

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Not sure if its the wrong section but does Fullscreen actually advertise your channel to give you more views, or is it simply "A Network" that offers you the small benefits but doesn't really help you grow the channel?, im looking into partnering with them using my gaming channel but now after reading the comments it makes me think twice about doing that.
They don't promote your channel, it's rare but Fullscreen Arcade have a youtube channel, you can ask them to share your videos if you are partnered with them but that channel only a few watch them lol.

Growing your channel is mainly on your hard work, the network just helps you with tools and music. If your viewers are from the US you will have a good CPM.

Ukraine Arsenal

PC Enthusiast
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
They don't promote your channel, it's rare but Fullscreen Arcade have a youtube channel, you can ask them to share your videos if you are partnered with them but that channel only a few watch them lol.

Growing your channel is mainly on your hard work, the network just helps you with tools and music. If your viewers are from the US you will have a good CPM.
Thanks for the response, that's what I keep hearing and that is not that great (About the views) but ill keep looking

Reactions: unknown_user015

Invisible

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The best gaming network for me is tgs. Pewdiepie is in that network. But look their requirements.
If you do not mind me asking, can you give a bit more details why TGS is best gaming Network for you?

BenL3e

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
sorry to hear this,hope everything will work out for you pal :(

Tonio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director

BRAVO!!!:up:

Reactions: unknown_user015

Liaomiao

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hi there shirux, I'm new here and haven't yet started my Youtube channel, but hopefully will soon.

First of all, congratulations on your success! I visited your channel and unfortunately I don't understand the language but you and your partner seem very charismatic and you definitely put a lot of effort into your videos. It is good to see non English speaking channels take off and your growth is definitely not due to luck.

I'm sorry to hear that things aren't working out ideally with Fullscreen (CreatorX). I understand your disappointment and frustration at your subsequent lower earnings. Some on the forums have attributed this to your actions, that somehow you are solely responsible for all consequences of your signing the contract. This is not legally nor morally true.

My conjecture is that the problem lies with the fact that some (most?) networks being ill equipped with dealing with channels where the predominant viewership are from non English speaking countries. Their sales team may not be focused on maximizing the ad revenue from these markets which results in less than stellar CPM. This could mean that they are grossly outperformed by the standard google adsense as it would seem to be in your case. This is very unfortunate.

However, I do not get the sense that Fullscreen knowingly took advantage of you with malicious and exploitative intent. I feel that this was a lamentable result of a misunderstanding between a Fullscreen(CreatorX) agent was not overly thorough, and you whom, at the time, perhaps may have been too optimistic and eager. Your case seems to be a niche case where not every agent would be trained to deal with in a rather new industry and the language barrier would not have helped.

My recommendation is that an adversarial and aggressive approach is perhaps counter productive. I know it's frustrating but continue to communicate with your network calmly but clearly explaining your situation. Keep in mind that because they have poor sales in your niche demographic, they gain very little from forcing you into their network as well. Let them know that while Gorilla campaigns are a fantastic vehicle for most and undoubtedly took their exceptional sales team considerable effort to procure, it is not compatible with the integrity of your channel. Consequently maintaining this lose/lose relationship maybe not be the best path and there's no reason why they wouldn't want to leave a good impression from a business standpoint with one of the fastest growing and promising small channels. Some Fullscreen representatives are very reasonable and with a bit of luck you may even be released from your contract. (Of course I can't make such a promise on their behalf)

Lastly you may want to take a more prudent approach when considering networks in the future. An attitude such as TGN is the best and everything else is a scam can very likely lead you here again in the future. I recommend reading freddiew's 7 Things You Need To Know and other articles before rushing headfirst again.

Once again I sympathize with your plight and am genuinely happy for your success, which I am sure, irrespective of how this thing plays out, will continue.

Cheers buddy,
Liaomiao

tRue

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Monitised views give you money, I have a feeling you aint getting many. Im on around 7k views normal and around 2k views monitised and im on great CPM $5+ to give u an idea

Fullscreen are a great network, I have grown stupidly quick with help off them, promotion, adds, and seo

Status
Not open for further replies.