Channel Type
Youtuber
Is YTtalk and fullscreen connected?

Invisible

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Monitised views give you money, I have a feeling you aint getting many. Im on around 7k views normal and around 2k views monitised and im on great CPM $5+ to give u an idea

Fullscreen are a great network, I have grown stupidly quick with help off them, promotion, adds, and seo
Hello tRue

As long as you stated the CPM numbers, then, to be totally fair and not misleading, please clarify if its CPM $5+ you see on Youtube website dashboard stats or you get those CPM $5+ to your pocket?
Because those CPM numbers which you see on Youtube website dashboard vs what you get to your pockets (after all cuts are done) is different, and stating the CPM number without telling where you see it can be very misleading to others :)

Reactions: TylorSkory

karlsanada10

Monthly Video Game Giveaway on my channel now!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Mmmm dont join them. Join machinima
The best gaming network for me is tgs. Pewdiepie is in that network. But look their requirements.
Another example of not researching, eh? Machinima has the worst partnership so far. Freaking 3 yrs lock-in and up to 7yrs. SMH. I think they have a 2yrs lock-in which Pewds chose when he still had 25K, look it up on his vids then it's 2 yrs and join TGS. Doubt you knew he was from Machinima. Anyway Machinima sucks and they are money hogger, you won't get as many money as with Fullscreen.

TGS maybe the best one but they have high standards. 25K-100K subs and have at least 500K-1millions views monthly.

Don't blame fullscreen and all cpm varies on all networks.

tRue

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Also btw op, creatorx is a part of FULLSCREEN, its a sub partner so the pay will be less, the exposure will be less and the support will be less.

Just realised your title fully lol

FULLSCREEN is an amazing network with amazing CPM if you do a campagn you can be on $20-$50 CPM...

Basicly you're essentially saying socialblade is the same as MAKER when they are in totaly different leagues (social is a sub sub partner of maker / creatorx is a sub partner of FULLSCREEN)

Creatorx is easier to get partnered with, as for example, so is socialblade (socialbalde is hilariously low 84+ views a day and you can be a partner) so you cant expect to be in the best network can you.[DOUBLEPOST=1368901747,1368901114][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello tRue

As long as you stated the CPM numbers, then, to be totally fair and not misleading, please clarify if its CPM $5+ you see on Youtube website dashboard stats or you get those CPM $5+ to your pocket?
Because those CPM numbers which you see on Youtube website dashboard vs what you get to your pockets (after all cuts are done) is different, and stating the CPM number without telling where you see it can be very misleading to others :)
I'm on a good amount man with a great cut, FULLSCREEN are fantastic, as for creatorx I don't know. They are a sub partner so will not have as good pay (they have to give some to FULLSCREEN)

Invisible

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm on a good amount man with a great cut, FULLSCREEN are fantastic, as for creatorx I don't know. They are a sub partner so will not have as good pay (they have to give some to FULLSCREEN)
But do you get those 5$+ CPM to your pockets or its just a raw CPM which you see on Youtube website dashboard (which is before all the cuts)?
Your statement ""im on great CPM $5+ to give u an idea"" needs a bit more detailed explanation in order to not misguide readers :)

phoenixblue

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Designer, Cartoonist, Animator
Also btw op, creatorx is a part of FULLSCREEN, its a sub partner so the pay will be less, the exposure will be less and the support will be less.

Just realised your title fully lol

FULLSCREEN is an amazing network with amazing CPM if you do a campagn you can be on $20-$50 CPM...

Basicly you're essentially saying socialblade is the same as MAKER when they are in totaly different leagues (social is a sub sub partner of maker / creatorx is a sub partner of FULLSCREEN)

Creatorx is easier to get partnered with, as for example, so is socialblade (socialbalde is hilariously low 84+ views a day and you can be a partner) so you cant expect to be in the best network can you.[DOUBLEPOST=1368901747,1368901114][/DOUBLEPOST]

Creator X is called a subnetwork, not sub partner. Their pay is the same as Fullscreen, so it would depend on the split and other factors unrelated to the network. Also the split is between the partner and creatorX, they don't give any of it to Fullscreen. CreatorX and Fullscreen have the same support. CreatorX has little to no promotion though, not that Fullscreen promotes much small channels.

tRue

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Creator X is called a subnetwork, not sub partner. Their pay is the same as Fullscreen, so it would depend on the split and other factors unrelated to the network. Also the split is between the partner and creatorX, they don't give any of it to Fullscreen. CreatorX and Fullscreen have the same support. CreatorX has little to no promotion though, not that Fullscreen promotes much small channels.
Fullscreen gave me a lot of support and help and would you say I'm a big channel?

Fair enough I gave some bad info, my bad. But stop saying fs is bad I see it mostly by channels which have no good content and hardely any real subs.

I don't know what creatorx is like but dont write FULLSCREEN at the start when ure beef is with creatorx its very missleading.

phoenixblue

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Designer, Cartoonist, Animator
Fullscreen gave me a lot of support and help and would you say I'm a big channel?

Fair enough I gave some bad info, my bad. But stop saying fs is bad I see it mostly by channels which have no good content and hardely any real subs.

I don't know what creatorx is like but dont write FULLSCREEN at the start when ure beef is with creatorx its very missleading.
I wasn't saying Fullscreen is bad, other than they don't really promote small channels, which is true (it's like that for all networks). By promote, I mean advertise, not support as in answer questions, which they do for all their partners (which is good). I was just correcting some of the stuff about CreatorX, which if you read more carefully, it wasn't to say bad things about Fullscreen but to say they have the same sales and support team, in other words, people in Creator X have access to the main Fullscreen support and same pay as those in Fullscreen, which is beneficial and a good thing for those in creator X.

I apoligize since I did throw some jabs at CreatorX's lack of promotion but as a Creator X partner, I noticed myself they barely have any promotion. Their youtube channel has nothing, and their only way of promotion is twitter and facebook, where they sometimes retweet someone's video but since their twitter is mostly for support for new applicants, no one really looks at their twitter other than people looking to join and maybe some random other people. But I can't expect them to promote every channel, it's not really their fault, I just think they could do more.

tRue

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I wasn't saying Fullscreen is bad, other than they don't really promote small channels, which is true (it's like that for all networks). By promote, I mean advertise, not support as in answer questions, which they do for all their partners (which is good). I was just correcting some of the stuff about CreatorX, which if you read more carefully, it wasn't to say bad things about Fullscreen but to say they have the same sales and support team, in other words, people in Creator X have access to the main Fullscreen support and same pay as those in Fullscreen, which is beneficial and a good thing for those in creator X.

I apoligize since I did throw some jabs at CreatorX's lack of promotion but as a Creator X partner, I noticed myself they barely have any promotion. Their youtube channel has nothing, and their only way of promotion is twitter and facebook, where they sometimes retweet someone's video but since their twitter is mostly for support for new applicants, no one really looks at their twitter other than people looking to join and maybe some random other people. But I can't expect them to promote every channel, it's not really their fault, I just think they could do more.
If these two networks are botht he same why are they two different networks? I dont do much research as you can tell but ive been told creatorx is a subnetwork to fullscreen ie a small part of them. Thats why I assumed you would not have as good support or options as you would being with fullscreen.

They made a ad campagn for my channel, do you think im big?

Status
Not open for further replies.